Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unable to start game: Service Initialisation Failure

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Unable to start game: Service Initialisation Failure  Empty Unable to start game: Service Initialisation Failure

Post by Guest Fri 19 Oct 2012, 12:07

I had my brother install Sims3 and late night for me a while back, I don't think they were Games4TheWorld torrents, though.
I wanted some more expansions so tried one myself. I'm a total torrent noob, but got the G4TW Supernatural expansion to work perfectly using the Installation Guide.
I got the Generations torrent today and followed the guide and it installed fine, but when I try to open Sims, I get the error: Unable to Start Game: Service Initialisation Failure.

I found the topic: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly but I've done it wrong according to that :c

So what do I do to make it work? :/

Thanks Unable to start game: Service Initialisation Failure  1490881299

Back to top Go down

Unable to start game: Service Initialisation Failure  Empty Re: Unable to start game: Service Initialisation Failure

Post by Admin Fri 19 Oct 2012, 13:19

Hello,

Please re-do those instructions, starting from step 2. DO NOT skip any other steps.
That should fix your error. Good luck and please let us know the result!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Unable to start game: Service Initialisation Failure  Empty Re: Unable to start game: Service Initialisation Failure

Post by Guest Fri 19 Oct 2012, 13:42

Do I need to uninstall anything at all? Because I copied the # Crack files for both Supernatural and Generations.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 19 Oct 2012, 13:52

Hello,

No need to uninstall anything, no.
Just continue with step 2.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top