Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winrar 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Winrar 4 Empty Winrar 4

Post by Guest Sun 21 Oct 2012, 23:03

Hi. Recently I asked if it were possible to get winrar other than the games4the world site as I am unable to download from there due to blocks on work computer and have no internet at home. Is it possible to get it on mediafire where i can go to download?

Back to top Go down

Winrar 4 Empty Re: Winrar 4

Post by t2sink Mon 22 Oct 2012, 06:10

I think there would be a chance to bypass the Work's Firewall, but I don't really want to discuss that here, so if you want to try to figure out a way around it, make a topic about Work's Firewall blocking Torrenting, or something.
t2sink
t2sink
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 22 Oct 2012, 12:29

Hello,

What, you can't download from www.games4theworld.org ?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Winrar 4 Empty RE: Winrar 4

Post by Guest Tue 23 Oct 2012, 00:45

No, I can't because the work computers have a block on it and without internet at home, i can't get it. Just wondered if it were possible to have on mediafire so i could get it as i can go there.

//EDIT

I don't want to mess with the work firewall as I don't want to lose my job. Thanks anyhow.Admin edit: Please do not double-post, but "Edit" your message instead. Thank you.

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post by t2sink Tue 23 Oct 2012, 05:13

Well I would just mean to bypass the firewall, rather then mess with it. But if your worried about losing your job for messing with the firewall, I think even trying to bypass it might violate your agreement for computer usage.

Since I was thinking of just going through a proxy website such as www.vtunnel.com, which would bypass your work's firewall if they don't have the site blocked, granting you access to games4theworld.org. Vtunnel's view of games4theworld.org.

Oh also the following is blocked also right? Winrar 4 4049071320
I would figure it would be a block based on page info stuff, but could be blocked by name of website also I guess.
t2sink
t2sink
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 23 Oct 2012, 13:27

Isn't it possible to bring a laptop of some sorts ? And download it by using that ? Other than that i'm probably not that helpful Facepalm

Back to top Go down

Post by t2sink Tue 23 Oct 2012, 16:11

That would require the OP to own a laptop, which hasn't been mentioned. If it was the case, I would just say go have a nice meal at a place with Free WiFi.

Since that wouldn't violate their TOS agreement with computer usage while at work, and their work still might have a firewall on the routers, which would block a laptop without the work's firewall on it, and would require WiFI at work.
t2sink
t2sink
Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Winrar 4 Empty RE: Winrar

Post by Guest Wed 24 Oct 2012, 06:35

Thanks everyone for your comments. I guess i could do without it and try to find another one which is just as good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top