Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

best way to organize sims3pack files?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

best way to organize sims3pack files? Empty best way to organize sims3pack files?

Post by Guest Thu 01 Nov 2012, 19:36

I've tried looking for a current program for mac that allows you a better look at such files like sims3pack. In the past there was TSR Merlin and 3viewer, but I cannot find a current program and I really want to organize my files in documents/electronic arts/ sims 3/ downloads

but if you sort them into files under downloads it does not show up in the launcher

please help, Thank you!

best way to organize sims3pack files? 294340757

Back to top Go down

best way to organize sims3pack files? Empty Re: best way to organize sims3pack files?

Post by Guest Mon 12 Nov 2012, 13:42

oh btw... do you know how to install sims3pack files onto the sims 3 mac and how do i install the .packages files for mods?

Back to top Go down

best way to organize sims3pack files? Empty a little help for your problem

Post by Guest Wed 14 Nov 2012, 22:44

mjchong98 wrote:oh btw... do you know how to install sims3pack files onto the sims 3 mac and how do i install the .packages files for mods?

Its pretty easy, sims3pack files you just have to double click them and they will automaticly go into downloads, then select what you want to install under the download tab in launcher. If you are unable to use the launcher, just put the sims3pack item into documents/eletronic arts/sims 3/ downloads

as for packages files go to this site and it explains what you have to do step by step:

http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php?title=Sims_3:Installing_Package_Files

I love you

Back to top Go down

best way to organize sims3pack files? Empty Re: best way to organize sims3pack files?

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top