Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game wont start!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game wont start! Empty Game wont start!

Post by Guest Fri 02 Nov 2012, 01:50

hi admin i need help with the game T_T. It wont start, when i click start it loads but wont start i mean like u know when it says oh suysuy or something like that well yeah so it doesnt start at all. I updated my game by a manual patch since the ultimate fix doesnt work with mine bc 3 of the game doesnt show in the launcher so i had to put the sims 3 katy Perry crack then diesel and lastly supernatural then i updated it bc i did the ultimate fix at first and i kept getting error since the 3 of them didnt show in the launcher so i keep getting error so i did that then. So after the update i started the game.Then i entered the created world called St.Clare but when i entered sim creation ir was all black so i had to exit the launcher and had to take out all my downloads and re-download them, I did this bc i thought it would fix it but it didnt. I got this black thing when i the ultimate fix 1.42 wasnt fix yet so i had to click continue when it said that i would get glitches and bugs if i continue bc it wasnt on the right version so i clicked continue so then this black thing showed up. Then i deleted St.Clare.sim3pack and deleted as well where it was downloaded in the installed world folder in documents... . So then i downloaded again the St.Clare and then re-downloaded it but then when it was finished and i clicked start, it suddenly wasnt working at all so i experimented alil bit , i took out my downloads and packages to the desktop and then clicked start, it worked perfectly and started really fast with the oh suysuy thing at start so i then exited it and placed my downloads and packages back to where it belongs and then had to re-download it since it wasnt download in the launcher. The download is finish so now i clicked start and still didnt start and ive waited for 15mins now and still not working >.<. Please help!Ty. I have been experiment for 3hours now T_T. I hope u reply ASAP!

Back to top Go down

Game wont start! Empty Re: Game wont start!

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Fri 02 Nov 2012, 12:04

//MOVED
Hello,

It doesn't start at all, or loads extremely slowly? If it loads slowly, that may be caused by having a lot of packages in the mods folder.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Fri 02 Nov 2012, 16:26

So you did the fix before you updated? Did you redo the fix after the update?
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top