Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sims 3 incompatible with Current version!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sims 3 incompatible with Current version! Empty sims 3 incompatible with Current version!

Post by Guest Sun 06 Feb 2011, 16:39

Since yesterday i got this message "sims 3 incompatible with Current version" .I've install, reinstalled about 3-4 times. Ive also used the lastest fix and the update 6.0 to 6.2 still doesn't work with it. I installed it correctly but the only odd thing is when i install the base the patches in the folder don't work but it will updates automatically from the manager from 1.0 to 1.9 and it works. I didnt add any cracks from teh base, WA, AMB, until LN because its stated not to use cracks when installing LN.

Please Help!

Back to top Go down

sims 3 incompatible with Current version! Empty Re: sims 3 incompatible with Current version!

Post by Admin Sun 06 Feb 2011, 18:23

Hello,

Install all expansions you want fírst and then apply the latest version of the fix. See if it works.

Also, Outdoor Living Stuff is a múst.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)