Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problems with Sims 3 Update System. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Problems with Sims 3 Update System. [SOLVED] Empty Problems with Sims 3 Update System. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 09 Feb 2011, 08:59

Hey, I downloaded my Sims 3 Collection from the piratebay from games4theworld (Sims 3 Base, World Adventures, Late Night, Ambitions, High Loft Stuff) and a few problems installing them but I overcame them from just reinstalling them, without cracking them, then downloading the the Sims 3 Fix you put on this site. I put all of those cracks into the folders they were to be put into to allow the game to work and it worked fine. The only problem is the game will update the recent update (6.2.4) but failed to complete after the installation with an error "Update Error: Invalid file found" followed by an error "The setup has detected that the installed game region for this update is incorrect. This update requires a different game region to be installed"

I'm just woundering whether or not there is a solution to this, there sounds like one, but I don;t know how to do it or whether it is compatible with the cracked game. I live in New Zealand, so I believe that I put my game region as New Zealand. Can anyone please help me with this problem.

Thank you,
Joshua

Back to top Go down

Problems with Sims 3 Update System. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Problems with Sims 3 Update System. [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Wed 09 Feb 2011, 21:30

Joshua021027 wrote:Hey, I downloaded my Sims 3 Collection from the piratebay from games4theworld (Sims 3 Base, World Adventures, Late Night, Ambitions, High Loft Stuff) and a few problems installing them but I overcame them from just reinstalling them, without cracking them, then downloading the the Sims 3 Fix you put on this site. I put all of those cracks into the folders they were to be put into to allow the game to work and it worked fine. The only problem is the game will update the recent update (6.2.4) but failed to complete after the installation with an error "Update Error: Invalid file found" followed by an error "The setup has detected that the installed game region for this update is incorrect. This update requires a different game region to be installed"

I'm just woundering whether or not there is a solution to this, there sounds like one, but I don;t know how to do it or whether it is compatible with the cracked game. I live in New Zealand, so I believe that I put my game region as New Zealand. Can anyone please help me with this problem.

Thank you,
Joshua
Hello,

Please install our The Sims 3: Outdoor Living from www.games4theworld.org and install it exactly as described in the "# Installation Guide.txt" (Included). It also describes you how to change your game region.
When done, download the latest version of our fix here and apply it correctly: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-latest-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Problems with Sims 3 Update System. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Problems with Sims 3 Update System. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 10 Feb 2011, 04:31

Thank you so much, like really thank you.

Admin edit: You're welcome. Have fun playing! Problem solved, topic closed. Wink

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top