Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solved And Closed Unable to launch Seasons setup

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Solved And Closed Unable to launch Seasons setup Empty Solved And Closed Unable to launch Seasons setup

Post by Guest Thu 15 Nov 2012, 18:52

Everytime I launch the seasons' setup, this occurs: Solved And Closed Unable to launch Seasons setup Sims3seasons
I know in the past I have had this problem, however I just can't remember how to solve it. I feel as if it has something to do as Administrator. I right click it trying to give it admin permission although it does not request it. Please help soon, thank you all in advance. Very Happy

Last edited by elliebug91 on Thu 15 Nov 2012, 20:10; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Solved!)

Back to top Go down

Solved And Closed Unable to launch Seasons setup Empty Re: Solved And Closed Unable to launch Seasons setup

Post by t2sink Thu 15 Nov 2012, 19:05

Use only WinRAR with G4TW downloads.
t2sink
t2sink
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Solved And Closed Unable to launch Seasons setup Empty Re: Solved And Closed Unable to launch Seasons setup

Post by Guest Thu 15 Nov 2012, 19:09

am i not?

Back to top Go down

Post by t2sink Thu 15 Nov 2012, 19:10

Your screenshot shows jZip - The Sims 3 - Seasons.rar
t2sink
t2sink
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Nov 2012, 19:16

Ohhh. Well I have winrar installed. How do I use winrar? Do I extract it via winrar? B/c that's what I am doing. :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Nov 2012, 19:55

So i have installed it and everything. However I never put the crack in the right place. I have the bin open for the base game. But when I place TS3W, i do not place it on the right one. For some reason I have multiple of those. >.< Anyway, Now my crack folder is empty. So how do I retrieve it and place it in the right place?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Nov 2012, 20:09

Nevermind, I did install it correctly the first time. Topic Closed. Thank you for your kind help!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top