Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The sims 3 problems. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The sims 3 problems. [SOLVED] Empty The sims 3 problems. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 20 Feb 2011, 12:26

Hi, I have downloaded; The Sims 3, The Sims 3 World Adventures, The Sims 3 High end loft stuff & The Sims 3 Ambitions.

I followed the instructions to install, all went well. When i try to open the game, the launcher opens, when i press the play button, the launcher closes but the game doesn't open at all.

What has gone wrong?

Edit: Ok, So if i download the other expansions, Outdoor living stuff & Late Night, When i've installed them, and then patched them using the sims 3 fix package, updated the launcher from the ea's own server, then crack each games exe with the cracks in the sims 3 fix package.. it should work?

Its taken me over a week so far to download and install the 4 parts i've already done. Now its going to take an extra few days becuase i'm only getting under 200kB/s *Under 70kB/s combined for the outdoor living stuff pack and the late night pack. Compared to the packs i've already got, which had download speeds topping 700kB/s quite often.

Back to top Go down

The sims 3 problems. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The sims 3 problems. [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Sun 20 Feb 2011, 19:04

Hello,

You only really need Late Night and Outdoor Living Stuff for it to work. When you've installed those two, just apply this fix and it should all work fine: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-latest-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 21 Feb 2011, 22:01

I have got it working now, Thanks very much!

Admin edit: Problem solved, topic closed. Wink

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top