Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't Load the Game After Installing Sims 3 Generations

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Can't Load the Game After Installing Sims 3 Generations Empty Can't Load the Game After Installing Sims 3 Generations

Post by Guest Fri 16 Nov 2012, 09:18

I need help, please. I have TS3 base game, late night and katy perry sweet treats. everything's running smoothly until i installed generations. when i try to start the game, it gives me this message "Unable to start game. Service initialization failed (0x024e424f).

I uninstalled generations but still got the same message so did system restore and now the game is running again (without generations). What do I need to do? I have a Windows7, no mods or whatsoever.

Thanks in advance

Back to top Go down

Can't Load the Game After Installing Sims 3 Generations Empty Re: Can't Load the Game After Installing Sims 3 Generations

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 17 Nov 2012, 12:59

Hello,

If you don't have mods, it's a crack problem. You can install Generations, but use the fix to crack (and patch) it.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Can't Load the Game After Installing Sims 3 Generations Empty Re: Can't Load the Game After Installing Sims 3 Generations

Post by Guest Sat 17 Nov 2012, 15:12

i already got the game running with the version update and fix. thanks. but now, when I enter buy/build mode, the game stops working at some point. i tried to go to another town to see if the problem's only on a certain world but the problem still occurs. Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 17 Nov 2012, 21:59

Hello,

Still no Mods or Custom Content?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 18 Nov 2012, 01:24

hi!

I got cc's. then i noticed that my game lags so i downloaded a game booster but still the game stops working.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun 18 Nov 2012, 11:14

Hello,

Please remove all your Mods and Custom Content and then try again.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Nov 2012, 08:01

I removed all mods and cc's. the game still crashed while i was on build mode. Sad also on live mode after hours of playing

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 21 Nov 2012, 19:26

Hello,

Do you have a "Mods" folder here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\ ?
If yes, remove it.

If not, please back up and remove this folder instead: Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top