Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3: Generations- It Won't Load

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3: Generations- It Won't Load Empty The Sims 3: Generations- It Won't Load

Post by Guest Tue 18 Dec 2012, 07:55

Hi. I made this account for posting any game problems, mainly ones of The Sims 3, and I have a problem. My Generations expansion pack just stuffed up the game and now I cannot play it.

I downloaded the base game, installed it properly, and then I installed Pets and World Adventures, and they worked properly. But I installed Generations properly, and every time I try opening the TS3 file, it gives me an error saying:

Unable to start game
Service initialization failed (0x024e424f)

Please reply back if you have an answer, because I really want to play my game again. Thanks!

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Generations- It Won't Load Empty Re: The Sims 3: Generations- It Won't Load

Post by Guest Tue 18 Dec 2012, 08:06

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3: Generations- It Won't Load Empty Re: The Sims 3: Generations- It Won't Load

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 18 Dec 2012, 12:18

Hello,

Yes, please look there. I think you may have used the Generations crack, and that one is outdated, resulting in this error.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top