Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Late Night + Outdoor stuff help. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Late Night + Outdoor stuff help. [SOLVED] Empty Sims 3 Late Night + Outdoor stuff help. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 21 Feb 2011, 16:42

I recently downloaded your Late Night and Outdoorliveing stuff expansion packs. I also downloaded the fixed crack from this site.I installed Late Night and the outdoor stuff in that order,then i applied the cracks to the correct place (im pretty sure the correct place)

I go to launcher and i get a error asking for the disk.What am i doing wrong??? Please help i really want these games and i dont see what im doing wrong. Crying or Very sad

EDIT I have a leagel copy of the Sims 3 and Ambitious just to let you know

EDIT I just noticed the #patch thing in outdoor living stuff but it says mines already at version needed and when i went to the SKU thing for the sims 3 it was already at 1 confused
Do i need to apply the cracks to my base game and ambitious also do i need to reinstall My leagel Sims 3 and ambitious?

Last edited by Admin on Sat 26 Feb 2011, 11:51; edited 8 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot some info)

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Late Night + Outdoor stuff help. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 Late Night + Outdoor stuff help. [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Thu 24 Feb 2011, 15:14

Hello,

No, it's no problem that you have legal versions of the game.
The problem is that you copied the cracks to the wrong folder.

Please read all the steps in this fix very carefully: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-latest-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems

If you still couldn't get it to work, please contact our Live Support via www.games4theworld.org when "Online" and ask them to apply the fix / cracks for you via TeamViewer. More information: www.games4theworld.org > Contact us > TeamViewer.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Late Night + Outdoor stuff help. [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 Late Night + Outdoor stuff help. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 26 Feb 2011, 09:21

Thanks i got it to work. Very Happy
It also works great i dont see why all these other people are complaining and there is soppost to be some glitch about the baloons,well mine is there and readable soooo ty again What a Face

Admin edit: You're welcome. Have fun playing! Problem solved, topic closed. Wink

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top