Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIMS 3 CRACK PROBLEMS. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SIMS 3 CRACK PROBLEMS. [SOLVED] Empty SIMS 3 CRACK PROBLEMS. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 19 Nov 2012, 15:10

Hey!

I have installed sims 3 , seasons, supernatural,showtime and ambitions.
After installing the cracks i couldn't play the game anymore, if i pressed play nothing happen

So i followed you instructions and uninstalled everything and installed sims3 again and all the expansions without using the crack.
Then uploaded sims 3 to the latest version.

Now the following step is to do the ultimate fix wich i don't really understand cause it says : Install The Sims 3 and all expansions you like, but install AT LEAST one of the following expansions: Seasons, Supernatural, Diesel Stuff, Katy Perry Sweet Treats, Showtime, Master Suite Stuff, Pets, Town Life Stuff, Generations.* (You may skip all the "# Crack" folders. You DO NOT need to use any "# Crack" folders!)

Now there is a video with instructions to apply the fix, but in the video you tell me : that i MUST HAVE generations and/or Town life Stuff installed.

So now i would like to know what to do, i have installed sims 3 and expansions, seasons,supernatural,showtime and ambitions without doing the cracks, i updated to the latest version, what do i have to do next?

grtz. Tamara from Holland

//EDIT

PROBLEM SOLVED!

Back to top Go down

SIMS 3 CRACK PROBLEMS. [SOLVED] Empty Re: SIMS 3 CRACK PROBLEMS. [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Mon 19 Nov 2012, 18:32

Hello,

Glad to hear you solved it!
Enjoy the game and please let us know if you need more assistance! SIMS 3 CRACK PROBLEMS. [SOLVED] 611149516
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male