Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 4 3DM crack. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 4 3DM crack. [SOLVED] Empty The Sims 4 3DM crack. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 14 Oct 2014, 21:58

No if it is the right place but 3dm knows you are working on in the crack, thanks

Back to top Go down

The Sims 4 3DM crack. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 4 3DM crack. [SOLVED]

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 14 Oct 2014, 23:16

aldila1976 wrote:No if it is the right place but 3dm knows you are working on in the crack, thanks

Hello aldila1976 and welcome to the forum,

I've split your topic from the other post. Games4TheWorld actually doesn't crack any games, in most cases. We mostly use the cracks from other people.

Hope this clears it up ! Smile  
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 15 Oct 2014, 19:12

I do not understand that there was a comment that said that in 3dm G4TW were working again and would they crack faster than them.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 15 Oct 2014, 20:17

aldila1976 wrote:I do not understand that there was a comment that said that in 3dm G4TW were working again and would they crack faster than them.

Well, that was wrong information I guess. You can believe me if I tell you that Games4TheWorld - again - does not crack or mod games, in most cases. 

In some cases, G4TW does crack games, but this is rare. In most cases, we just use the cracks that other people made.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 15 Oct 2014, 21:03

thanks, sorry for the insistence, but there are many people who expect that crack, and we have spent many days waiting.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 15 Oct 2014, 21:11

aldila1976 wrote:thanks, sorry for the insistence, but there are many people who expect that crack, and we have spent many days waiting.

It's OK, don't worry about it. Lots of people spread false information on the net. 

As for the crack, I honestly can't tell how long it's still going to take. Games4TheWorld would prefer a non-Origin solution (crack), but it seems like this will still take a while to be created.
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 15 Oct 2014, 21:23

Thanks for your time and for the information

Mod edit: I'll close the topic now. If you have any other questions, feel free to open a new thread. Have fun !

- Carlos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top