Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Issues happen in The Sims 3 Seasons.[SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Issues happen in The Sims 3 Seasons.[SOLVED] Empty Issues happen in The Sims 3 Seasons.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 20 Nov 2012, 11:07

Regarding the latest expansion, The Sims 3 Seasons released, I have a couple of issues here. I've succeeded to install this expansion, the problem itself is in-game:
everytime I plan for outfits and hit "everyday" tab it crashes, though I run gamebooster while playing the game and I think my system requirements is just fine playing it. Second problem is now I'm having error message... I can't save the game just like what Lady Eldi had discussed it on this threat https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t4523-the-sims-3-save-errors-fix-error-code-12-13-15-16 . I've tried almost all of fix recommendations but, those don't work it out yet. I've deleted inventories that can make saved memory getting large to prevent it, but still doesn't work. And when I tried to move my family via porter it just crashes. Oh I forgot to mention, this save error message 12 occurred to me just after my sim married other sim, and automatically the other sim moved in, but for other time I tried to save, it just worked. And other time I saved it, as in today, it's unable to save. oh help me. I'd really appreciate it ... Sad

Back to top Go down

Issues happen in The Sims 3 Seasons.[SOLVED] Empty Re: Issues happen in The Sims 3 Seasons.[SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 20 Nov 2012, 11:30

Hello,

Is it error 12?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Issues happen in The Sims 3 Seasons.[SOLVED] Empty Re: Issues happen in The Sims 3 Seasons.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 20 Nov 2012, 12:22

yep, it's error 12. Some say, cutting the saves folders and move it somewhere, make the folder empty, can make it works again. But I haven't tried it. And yes, I checked my save games have large files. It seemed like, slight memory size from the previous save game and current which I wanted to save really affected this error to occur.

//EDIT

ah I think I have solved this problem. Just tips, what I did was just minimised it then I moved (even if I deleted it, it won't affect too much since the game would recreate this package as I saved it) travelDB.package on this root C:\Users\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Saves and opened the file I wanted the game saved. I went back to the game and just saved it. The Error 12 code gone, I could save it again.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 24 Nov 2012, 12:26

Hello,

That's great to hear, and I'll put that one on the "save error's" page in case it helps someone else.
Don't hesitate to post if you have questions or problems again.
Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top