Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another method other than Ultimate Fix.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Another method other than Ultimate Fix. Empty Another method other than Ultimate Fix.

Post by Guest Sat 24 Nov 2012, 11:43

Disclaimer: I do recommend The Sims 3 Ultimate fix, but this one was easier for me, if any chance, this doesn't work, use the Ultimate Fix.

Hi (여보), My name is Star유성 ⌒ ∪ ⌒.

I used this method without the Ultimate Fix and it actually worked!

What you need:

The Sims 3 Download

The Sims 3 Generations or higher.

1. Install The Sims 3.

2. Install The Sims 3 (Generations or higher expansion pack).

3. Now use the Daemon CD Tools and mount a crack from here (Not NOCD/EXE, but NOCD/Fixed Image): http://www.gamecopyworld.com/games/pc_the_sims_3_generations.shtml (Generations Crack.)

4. Run the launcher and start.

5. Your done!

I intend to write this tutorial for people who are 'basic' in PC knowledge.

Reply back! See if it works or not!

The Sims 3 plumbob

Thanks,

Star유성

Back to top Go down

Another method other than Ultimate Fix. Empty Re: Another method other than Ultimate Fix.

Post by t2sink Sat 24 Nov 2012, 20:33

NOT RECOMMEND. THE ABOVE HAS NOT BEEN TESTED BY ADMIN or any of the G4TW Staff.
(Has not been virus checked either.)

When Downloading from G4TW only Admin has the ability to put stuff onto the G4TW The Pirate Bay account and MediaFire, and he test them prior to uploading to make sure they work, and are virus free.

The Ultimate Fix isn't that difficult to manage, I made a batch file the other day to do the moving of files, just requires some re-work and hopefully will be set, just only downside is it requires a typical path installation.
t2sink
t2sink
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4

Male

Back to top Go down

Another method other than Ultimate Fix. Empty Re: Another method other than Ultimate Fix.

Post by Admin Sat 24 Nov 2012, 22:39

Hello there,

Don't worry, the Ultimate Fix is just a little tool to help you update your game without reinstalling the game, and it always has the latest, working crack included.

The Ultimate Fix is not needed to get your game to work, as long as you follow the instructions.
If you DO update your game at a specific point though, you're going to need the latest, working crack that comes with the Ultimate Fix.

Have fun! Wink
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 25 Nov 2012, 15:31

Hello!

Another method other than Ultimate Fix. Tumblr_lx05wnXiG51qev635o1_250

I think the Ultimate Fix is pretty easy to use, applying it takes no more than 2 mins for me. Plus it always works perfectly. But hey, whatever floats your boat. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top