Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Error code 12 since installing seasons

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Error code 12 since installing seasons Empty Error code 12 since installing seasons

Post by Guest Mon 26 Nov 2012, 10:49

Hello,
Got the error code 12 when I tried to save.. I know this is due to a "world save" issue or having too many memories for your sims. But.. Since I had removed ALL my saves before installing seasons (fresh start for a fresh expansion!) I know that can't be the issue. And I also disabled memories a day after the update that brought them that can't be it either. My computer has lots of memory left, even more now that I cleaned it out a bit (though MAYBE that could be it but, nope.) NEVER have I had this problem before installing seasons (seems like alot of players are, even ones with legit games.) Any known fix for this? Razz

Last edited by kittykatkatie on Mon 26 Nov 2012, 10:51; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I'm OCD about spelling. LOL)

Back to top Go down

Error code 12 since installing seasons Empty Re: Error code 12 since installing seasons

Post by Guest Mon 26 Nov 2012, 13:43

There is a tread about the save error in here
https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t4523-the-sims-3-save-errors-fix-error-code-12-13-15-16-updated-24-11-2012

I haven't read it/memorized it and either have I with this one.
But I do hope that they'll help you

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/FAQ-Save-Errors-Error-12-13-15-16/m-p/652#U652

Back to top Go down

Error code 12 since installing seasons Empty Re: Error code 12 since installing seasons

Post by Guest Mon 26 Nov 2012, 20:54

I am aware of all this. (Though I didn't know you could delete the save while the game is open and resave, might be helpful later on.) I restarted in a new town. Haven't had the error since. Makes me think it was just Twinbrook.. WhatDidUJustCallMe?
I still think it's a little funny that an empty save folder was "too full" to save my game. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 28 Nov 2012, 20:33

//MOVED
Hello,

Sorry for the late reply!
Anything else we can currently help you with?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 Nov 2012, 02:45

Actually yea, since error code 12 went away my game has been crashing to desktop. At first it was just after being in build/buy mode and trying to save. So I tried a few things that were being suggested.. Turning off winter... Windowed mode.. Graphics all on low. Just seemed to piss my game off more because now it crashes 2mins after loading! All my .exe files are already in DEP. Graphics/audio cards are as up to date as my laptop will allow (just the most recent ones it won't download.) Everything ran 100% until seasons.. Bumms me out a little..

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 29 Nov 2012, 11:45

Hello,

We hear that a lot. There's a lot going on with Seasons that's not supposed to go on. Hopefully EA will patch it soon.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top