Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your current household?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Your current household? Empty Your current household?

Post by Guest Wed 28 Nov 2012, 10:27

Hi,

If this is the wrong section for this then move it and punish me. Anyway, I made this thread so everyone could Share info about their household.(How everything is going and so on)
So my current household is Farn(haha). Its a single dad and a daugther. As I'm playing with seasons I'm currently in the fall. And with the dad some pretty wild stuff has happend... He has had like 5 girlfriends and well.. 1 day my brother went to my computer and made him hookup with a male wich.. wasn't in my plans. The daughter will graduate soon and become an adult. Wich can bring the family some money. About their jobs
Mac Farn(Father): Works as a Patrol Officer and his lifetime wish is to be a international super spy! She does online dating but i can't find the Miss Perfect for him anymore..
Jamie Farn(Daughter): She had a part time job but she had business else where all the time so she got fired. She has got a boyfriend who is family oriented..(That will be good when they both grow up and marry)

Anyway, What is your current household?

FBR

Back to top Go down

Your current household? Empty Re: Your current household?

Post by Guest Wed 28 Nov 2012, 10:39

Nettles,

A man and his dog

The guy's an Athlete MVP and going to be a Professional Sports Star soon, I made an Indian family and he impregnated both the daughters, it was after their birth they found out about their affairs, currently I'm dating the younger one

Surprisingly, the younger daughter gave birth after the older one and her child is older then her nephew!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Nov 2012, 14:20

Hello,

Sounds interesting! Ill soon post pictures of my household. Smile

FBR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Nov 2012, 14:30

I play different households in different towns.
But currently this female here is the one I playing these days.

Your current household? Screenshot-54

However not in this house, which the pics was taken nor town.
I missed Moonlight Falls to much, so I started a new game and built a new home for her in Moonlight Falls and quess her favorite color, if you can.

Your current household? Screenshot-65
Your current household? Screenshot-99

Her in her livingroom
Your current household? Screenshot-104

I just love the sims in Moonlight Falls to much to leace them alone for long - a picture of Moonlight Falls in the Falls - almost evening
Your current household? Screenshot-21

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Wed 28 Nov 2012, 14:34

I'm playing my legacy family, it's a matriarchy, and I'm in the third generation. My family consists of 4 sims, my Heiress, her husband, their daughter, and the daughter's imaginary friend made real.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 28 Nov 2012, 17:58

I'm not playing a household right now, I'm giving CAW another go.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 28 Nov 2012, 18:07

Lady ElDi wrote:I'm not playing a household right now, I'm giving CAW another go.

How you have the patience, I have not idea.
It crashed so many times, when I tried to create my own old, that I gave up and delete the program.
NO amount of coffee exist that could bring my patience to try so many times again

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Wed 28 Nov 2012, 18:48

Auntie Bella wrote:
Lady ElDi wrote:I'm not playing a household right now, I'm giving CAW another go.

How you have the patience, I have not idea.
It crashed so many times, when I tried to create my own old, that I gave up and delete the program.
NO amount of coffee exist that could bring my patience to try so many times again

It does take a lot of patience yes, but it doesn't crash as much as I had expected, only once in the past 2 days. It does take forever to load the program, and the edit in game function. So what I do is, I figure I have dishes to do and I start the program. Add whatever I want in CAW, and start the edit in game function which takes even longer, so then I just go fold my laundry Very Happy
I also just let it sit throughout the day and whenever I sit down for 15 minutes between tasks I can add this or that.

I've started to create this world because I really need something small to run it smoothly on my pc.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 Nov 2012, 05:25

@Auntie Bella- That house is gorg. I try to build houses and they always come out looking like crap and exactly the same. I've been building the same square houses since the Sims 2 Your current household? 2279017149

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 29 Nov 2012, 09:35

princess1404 wrote:@Auntie Bella- That house is gorg. I try to build houses and they always come out looking like crap and exactly the same. I've been building the same square houses since the Sims 2 Your current household? 2279017149

I had that problem when I started building houses. That was way back when I played The Sims (1), you have almost unlimited options now, which probably doesn't make it easier for a beginner. Here's my strategy:

What you could do is put down the basic furniture first, which will allow you to determine which size you want your rooms to be and just build the room around the furniture. Start with the kitchen for example, just put down every piece of furniture you want in there and build the room around it.
Once it's finished, move on to the next room, place the furniture and build the room around it. Before you start, simply decide if you want the house to be large or small, just the basics or (some) more luxury items, and whether you want the house to have multiple floors or not.

You'll never know which shape your house will be and it's a good place to start gaining experience. After a while you can start visualizing it without placing the furniture first. That's how I started.
What I also do is try to build the homes of tv people, or try to build the house I often pass on my way to my parents' house.
It's a matter of trial and error and it can be a lot of fun.

A common mistake is to make rooms way too large. It'll take sims forever to get to different parts of the house. If you place your furniture first, you can keep the space reasonably small and still have large spacey rooms.

☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 Nov 2012, 10:32

Irrelevant question

About Caw, can we make a world in-game or is it only for placing lots and trees?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 29 Nov 2012, 12:23

princess1404 wrote:@Auntie Bella- That house is gorg. I try to build houses and they always come out looking like crap and exactly the same. I've been building the same square houses since the Sims 2 Your current household? 2279017149

Thank you Very Happy
But I do that a lot to, you know - square houses and that's one of the reasons why I built a lot instead of actually playing sims.
I want something special for my sims and it gets out of hand so many times, be cause I didn't combined the building style with my sims lifewish and traits and ending with getting so frustrated, that I end up with build a square, sensible house, that looks like an ordinary one from my own street. Your current household? 2279017149
But that's tiresome in the long run, be cause the things doesn't add up and feels misplaced, so this time I decided on a theme and combined that with what I thought my sims like and what the gameplay should be about.

So it takes a lot of trials and errors to built one gorg. house for one sim.
So if I can do, then you can do it! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 29 Nov 2012, 13:08

Beef sticks wrote:Irrelevant question

About Caw, can we make a world in-game or is it only for placing lots and trees?

Both actually, you start with a blank canvas and everything is up to you. Elevation, roads, trees and other decorations, lots. When you edit in game, you can build on the lots.

It's not done quickly though, I'm making a rather small world myself and so far I've placed the roads and all the lots that I wanted. I've started on trees and that's just about done, except checking for trees in weird places. So far I think I've already put 15 hours in it. I did already place all the businesses needed, but I still have to build 5 communitylots and 42 residential. Since I want to build all the houses myself. So it'll be another while Laughing and lets not forget about spawners: gems, metals, bugs, fish, butterflies etc.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 30 Nov 2012, 22:42

My current household is "Rose", and it's based on this story I started writing a few years ago. It was originally meant to be a Twilight parody, but ended up becoming a bit more of an actual, less-comical story. It takes place in Chicago, but the game is set in Bridgeport.
In the household, there's only one person, Young Adult Ashley Rose, who's a redhead, and has the following traits: Brooding, Good Sense of Humor, Hopeless Romantic, Genius, and Social Butterfly.
She's currently the girlfriend of Beau Merrick, though Vladimir Schlick and Matthew Hamming are her Love Interests.
She lives in an apartment, and she works part-time as a Book Store Clerk (though in my story, she was a waitress Facepalm ).
She has the wish to Become a Vampire, which I made as a promise, and it's the only wish I haven't deleted/unpromised after a while if I couldn't complete it. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 30 Nov 2012, 23:25

Lady ElDi wrote:
Beef sticks wrote:Irrelevant question

Both actually, you start with a blank canvas and everything is up to you. Elevation, roads, trees and other decorations, lots. When you edit in game, you can build on the lots.

It's not done quickly though, I'm making a rather small world myself and so far I've placed the roads and all the lots that I wanted. I've started on trees and that's just about done, except checking for trees in weird places. So far I think I've already put 15 hours in it. I did already place all the businesses needed, but I still have to build 5 communitylots and 42 residential. Since I want to build all the houses myself. So it'll be another while Laughing and lets not forget about spawners: gems, metals, bugs, fish, butterflies etc.

I am hoping you will put the world you are creating up on the G4FW exchange -- I also am in need of a small world for my old pc LoL

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sat 01 Dec 2012, 12:01

Water Nixi wrote:

I am hoping you will put the world you are creating up on the G4FW exchange -- I also am in need of a small world for my old pc LoL

I will! But it'll take a while. There's a picture and some more information here. So far I've finished the fishing spot and worked on a house. I almost finished the gym/pool lot, then CAW decides to crash Sad Luckily I saved the fishing spot and house in time.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 01 Dec 2012, 22:58

Good luck Lady Eldi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 02 Dec 2012, 02:00

@Lady Eldi an Auntie Bella: I will try your suggestions! Wish me luck!

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 02 Dec 2012, 09:43

princess1404 wrote:@Lady Eldi an Auntie Bella: I will try your suggestions! Wish me luck!

Good luck!
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 02 Dec 2012, 09:49

princess1404 wrote:@Lady Eldi an Auntie Bella: I will try your suggestions! Wish me luck!

Good Luck and happy simming Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Dec 2012, 22:30

Yay I can take her out of the box!
Your current household? CPBd2

I've wasted my whole day taking photos. ; n; It was awesome.

Oh and, the 3 little pictures up there:
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top