Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Since installing Seasons, game crashes on Loading screen

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Since installing Seasons, game crashes on Loading screen Empty Since installing Seasons, game crashes on Loading screen

Post by Guest Sun 09 Dec 2012, 23:25

I have never had previous issues with G4TW sims 3 expansions before, I followed all the directions as I usually do, have all expansions installed in order and have used the ultimate fix. I am still running into this issue. I have a clean game(no mods), and it was running perfectly smoothly since previously installing supernatural.
It finally loaded, and I got into CAS, and it crashed from there. I rebooted the game and it brought me to the select-a-family screen, and I accidently selected the wrong family, so I quit out and re booted it once more, only to have it crash on the loading screen again. What is going on?

Back to top Go down

Since installing Seasons, game crashes on Loading screen Empty Re: Since installing Seasons, game crashes on Loading screen

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 11 Dec 2012, 12:56

Hello,

Is it Seasons or Supernatural that you installed before the problems began? I'm asking because your title says one thing and your text another.
If it's Seasons, it may be that you're having the same problem a lot of people are having. Try these possible solutions.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)