Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Crashes on Save - I don't have mods or CC.[SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Crashes on Save - I don't have mods or CC.[SOLVED] Empty Sims 3 Crashes on Save - I don't have mods or CC.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 11 Dec 2012, 08:53

Hi,

Has there been an actual fix for this issue? I have been browsing on topics regarding this but it seems most of the fix involve removing mods but I don't have any mods or custom content. Just the Sims 3 base game and 2 expansions - Seasons and Pet. I also applied your ultimate fix which makes everything faster but doesn't solve the crash on save issue.

I have the pets deformed issue but now I don't mind playing with deformed pets because now I CAN'T SAVE my game. I just want to play and save my game.

Same as many, when I try to do something on Build Mode and then save, it crashes - no error messages. It just decides to quit by itself. I wanted to do the other suggestion on removing mods but I currently don't have any mods. Question Wat.

Please help me. Help :newfag:

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Crashes on Save - I don't have mods or CC.[SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 Crashes on Save - I don't have mods or CC.[SOLVED]

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 11 Dec 2012, 11:29

Hello,

As I said in reply to your reply on another topic (can you follow that? lol Razz), I believe this is a Seasons bug, and EA will have to come up with a patch.
I can only recommend you to uninstall Seasons, or staying away from build mode (until EA comes with a patch).
I have heard however that it is supposed to work if you accessed a building from edit town mode to modify it, and save in edit town mode. But since I am not experiencing any bugs (which is quite remarkable) I can't confirm this.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Crashes on Save - I don't have mods or CC.[SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 Crashes on Save - I don't have mods or CC.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 18 Dec 2012, 05:22

Hi,

Thanks! Out of despair, I did what some suggested - I'm hoping this will help others too. - I put my family and the house in the library and moved them to the town again. But of course you would lose all current relationships with others outside your family - (lost a boyfriend for that matter lol). But after that, there are less crashes and I am able to save more often than not.

I think this is the best solution as for now. Thank you for all your help. I love this forum!! :newfag: PWND

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Tue 18 Dec 2012, 11:52

Hello,

It's unfortunate but if it helps.. you could always use testingcheats to put all relationships back where they were, once your sims meet their neighbours again.
Don't hesitate to post if you have questions or problems again.
Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top