Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game not launching after Master Suite

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game not launching after Master Suite Empty Game not launching after Master Suite

Post by Guest Sun 16 Dec 2012, 08:20

I've been playing for a while with Supernatural and Seasons. But I just downloaded and installed the Master Suite stuff and did all the things that were in the installation guide, as usual. But when I try to play the game, it doesn't launch at all. I've thought of reinstalling everything again.. but I don't want to lose the progress I made >.< Any ideas? Pls help!!

Back to top Go down

Game not launching after Master Suite Empty Re: Game not launching after Master Suite

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 16 Dec 2012, 11:00

Hello,

Which exe are you using to start the game? Are you getting an error at all?

Don't worry about reinstalling, you probably don't have to but, if you do, there's no need to loose your progress since you can backup your savegames and put them back later.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Game not launching after Master Suite Empty Re: Game not launching after Master Suite

Post by Guest Sun 16 Dec 2012, 11:11

Nope, no error messages. I've always used 'TS3.exe'. I've also tried the game's shortcuts and launchers, but the launcher just closes and the game still does not launch.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 16 Dec 2012, 12:42

Hello,

Use TS3W.exe in stead, that's the one you should be using.
Is the Master Suite Stuff icon highlighted in the launcher? What about the other icons of the EP's you've installed?
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 17 Dec 2012, 10:11

I've tried TS3W.exe too and still doesn't work. An error saying 'Unable to start game. Service initialization failed (0x0175dcbb)' shows up. And in the launcher, master suite and the other eps are highlighted.

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Mon 17 Dec 2012, 12:12

Hello,

Ah ok, now we're getting somewhere Very Happy
That's a known registry error. Start by running a registry cleaner. If that doesn't help, see if
this does. This errorcode is similar to "There was an error during startup. Please see the log for more details".
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Dec 2012, 05:10

I tried CCleaner for cleaning the registry, but still not working. I also tried your Registry helper, but when I install it, it says that it's already installed >.<

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Dec 2012, 05:27

Oh, I tried the Ultimate Fix and it works fine now Very Happy Thanks for your help anyway Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Dec 2012, 07:12

Happened to me with Diesel Stuff, man that was a pain and I ended up delete DS and installing the rest

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 18 Dec 2012, 09:06

HaruKatsu wrote:... I also tried your Registry helper, but when I install it, it says that it's already installed >.<

Hello,
I am the creator of that tool. Would you mind expanding on this tidbit? I didn't put it in an installer package, so you shouldn't have to install it. Could you give the exact text of the error please?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top