Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Master Suite = Completely Messed Up My Game.[SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Master Suite = Completely Messed Up My Game.[SOLVED] Empty Master Suite = Completely Messed Up My Game.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 29 Jan 2012, 20:48

I just installed Master Suite Stuff this afternoon and after it freezing up on me three times when trying to even get into my game, I removed all my CC / mods and was able to access it...however when I go into CAS (through wardrobes or mirrors), almost nothing works. I click on buttons for hair or tops or accessories and nothing comes up - the menu remains blank.

Then I tried going into buy mode and the entire game seized up and quit. I'm updated to 1.29.55.014001 and I know I put the crack in my Bin folder for the base game, not the expansion folder. I *just* did the Ultimate Fix a couple of weeks ago when Town Life Stuff
also caused me probs. Do I have to do it all over again? Any suggestions? Thanks in advance for your assistance (and the download).

Admin edit: Topic moved to right section.

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Master Suite = Completely Messed Up My Game.[SOLVED] Empty Re: Master Suite = Completely Messed Up My Game.[SOLVED]

Post by Admin Sun 29 Jan 2012, 23:58

Hello,

Please try the following:

1. Download and apply this patch: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1870-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v129-fix-manual-patch
2. Re-download and re-apply the latest version of the Fix: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems

3. See if your game works now.

If not, please continue:

4. Try ALL of these possible solutions: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t857-the-sims-3-crashes-freezes-to-desktop-fix-updated-on-10-01-2012

If still not solved, try this:

5. Open My Documents and open the "Electronic Arts" folder in there.
6. You'll see a folder called The Sims 3. Drag & drop that folder to your desktop.
7. Completely remove the "The Sims 3" folder from "Electronic Arts" in your Documents.

8. See if it works now.

Good luck! Awaiting the result.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Master Suite = Completely Messed Up My Game.[SOLVED] Empty Re: Master Suite = Completely Messed Up My Game.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Tue 31 Jan 2012, 00:41

Thanks! I reapplied the master fix and it seems to have stabilized. I sincerely appreciate your help!

Mod edit: Problem solved, topic closed.
Happy simming! The Sims Plumbob 1

- Lady ElDi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top