Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Applied fix, Crack, and patch and still not working

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Applied fix, Crack, and patch and still not working Empty Applied fix, Crack, and patch and still not working

Post by Guest Tue 25 Dec 2012, 20:29

Ok, I have uninstalled, reinstaled, applied the patch and the crack and still it is requesting that I insert a disk before I can play the game. When I originally cracked the base game it did not have a file titled TS3W.exe or TSLHost.dll. all it had was a file names TS3.exe. below is a screen shot of the sims3/game/bin folder. Please help

Applied fix, Crack, and patch and still not working Screen12

Back to top Go down

Applied fix, Crack, and patch and still not working Empty Re: Applied fix, Crack, and patch and still not working

Post by Admin Tue 25 Dec 2012, 20:32

Hello,

Do you have any expansion packs installed? If yes, which ones?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Applied fix, Crack, and patch and still not working Empty Re: Applied fix, Crack, and patch and still not working

Post by Guest Tue 25 Dec 2012, 21:07

Yes I have pets, high end loft, outdoor, master suiet, and town life, I uninstalled all the others due to this issue

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 25 Dec 2012, 22:08

Hello,

Please re-do step 2 to 4 of this page: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly
DO NOT skip any steps and re-download both the manual patch and the Ultimate Fix.

Note that you should copy the crack from the "# Crack" folder in the Fix, and not from the folder with the long name.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top