Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Problem with Sims 3 Generations

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Problem with Sims 3 Generations Empty Problem with Sims 3 Generations

Post by Guest Wed 26 Dec 2012, 19:44

Hi, I am new here, I joined today because of this issue I have.

Some days ago I downloaded and installed the Sims 3 and Late Night expansion and mounted them with Daemon Tools. But when I started the game I kept getting disc authorization failures. After days of looking for a solution, I found the fix you provide to get rid of poblems like these. So I downloaded the fix and Generations expansion pack to get it to work.

Problem is, after I followed all the steps of the installation guide, applied all the cracks including Generations the way I was supposed to, I keep getting the "No Game Disc found" error everytime the game finished loading.

Note: I downloaded Generation from a torrent provided from this site, it does not come with an image of the disc, just the setup.exe and the files necesary. My Sims 3 base game version is 8.0.152.011001.

Thanks in advance!

Back to top Go down

Problem with Sims 3 Generations Empty Re: Problem with Sims 3 Generations

Post by Guest Wed 26 Dec 2012, 19:52

I'm not an expert but did you read this topic? https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

follow it from the very beginning ,it also include the part of the ultimate fix .
G4TW only provided the sims 3 as .iso ,for the rest you directly install with autorun.exe or setup

This is my part ,I hope admin will help you soon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 26 Dec 2012, 21:27

I suppose it's misplaced crack.

Only use the #crack folder inside the fix and apply it to the appropriate place (Sims 3 Bin, not expansion or stuff pack bin)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Dec 2012, 01:05

I did everything the manual said, I even copied the #crack files into the game bin from the Sims 3 base game. I will just uninstall and install the whole thing including the base game. But before I do that, I have soms doubts:

-Do I have to crack all the expansions I have installed or just apply the crack from generations/pets/town life? Even crack the base game?

-Generations is the most recent expansion I have, so I have to run it to run the whole thing, does that affect anything?

-Where do I start the game from? the .exe file in the generations bin, generations launcher, the .exe file from generations inside the base game folder? Are they all the same?

Thank you very much for answering and excuse my ignorance on the subject.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Dec 2012, 01:08

Just use the #crack folder. NOTHING more.

As for Generations, try first installing it and then the other ones, so you won't need to update every now and then.

You start the game from the launcher, a shrotcut will be created into your desktop for each installed game. just use whatever you prefer, it's all the same.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 27 Dec 2012, 02:06

I unistalled it and installed it all over again, only applied the crack from the #crack folder into the sims 3 bin, but I still get the no CD issue. I just installed sims 3 base game and generations to see if the other expansion was causing any trouble, but no luck. Anything else I could want to check before giving up?

//EDIT

I also wanted to mention I didn´t install the download manager, maybe it has to to with something?

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 28 Dec 2012, 11:08

Hello,

Can you please post a screenshot of the folder where you copied the crack to?
And can you confirm that you re-downloaded both the manual patch and the Ultimate Fix?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male