Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE SIMS 3 STORE FIX PROBLEM. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE SIMS 3 STORE FIX PROBLEM. [SOLVED] Empty THE SIMS 3 STORE FIX PROBLEM. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 29 Dec 2012, 22:28

So, earlier today I downloaded the Store Fix and proceeded to follow the instructions (1. Place "ccmerged.package", "StoreFix_DecrapFixes.package", "StoreFix_Fixes.package" and
"StoreFix_UnAwesome.package" in: (My) Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages.)
I looked for (My) Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages. but I'm not able to find \Mods under The Sims 3 section.
Could you help me? THE SIMS 3 STORE FIX PROBLEM. [SOLVED] 2830496658

Back to top Go down

THE SIMS 3 STORE FIX PROBLEM. [SOLVED] Empty Re: THE SIMS 3 STORE FIX PROBLEM. [SOLVED]

Post by invalidusername Sun 30 Dec 2012, 04:26

In order to have the mods folder, you have to create it. The best way to do this is by following the rules here. Smile
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

THE SIMS 3 STORE FIX PROBLEM. [SOLVED] Empty Re: THE SIMS 3 STORE FIX PROBLEM. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sun 30 Dec 2012, 04:44

Thank you very much, you saved my life Mystery solved

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Sun 30 Dec 2012, 04:46

Not a problem! Is there anything else I could help you with right now?
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 30 Dec 2012, 05:50

I don't think so, everything's set for the moment Very Happy thank you very much again!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 02 Jan 2013, 19:53

Hello,

And of course you can always go Games4theworld style here: http://www.mediafire.com/view/?ry6rjf1r3mbta4c

Thank you Invalidusername.
Please let us know if you need more assistance and enjoy playing the game! THE SIMS 3 STORE FIX PROBLEM. [SOLVED] 611149516
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top