Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 of my Sims 3 installations are faded out in the Launcher.[SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

4 of my Sims 3 installations are faded out in the Launcher.[SOLVED] Empty 4 of my Sims 3 installations are faded out in the Launcher.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 02 Jan 2013, 04:26

Sims 3 Katy Perry's Sweet Treats, The Sims 3 Diesel Stuff, The Sims 3 Supernatural, and The Sims 3 Seasons are not working and it happened after the Store Update came out which I did not install could that be it? Is there a fix for this did I do something wrong after installing Seasons with the fix because every thing was working fine and I even played Seasons for about 2 weeks and then it just stopped working I have not updated anything after 1.42. I hope I posted this in the right place :newfag:

Last edited by Lady ElDi on Sun 06 Jan 2013, 10:41; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Picture not showing up.)

Back to top Go down

4 of my Sims 3 installations are faded out in the Launcher.[SOLVED] Empty Re: 4 of my Sims 3 installations are faded out in the Launcher.[SOLVED]

Post by Admin Wed 02 Jan 2013, 20:05

Hello,

Please do step 2 again: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly

After that check your launcher and let us know the result.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

4 of my Sims 3 installations are faded out in the Launcher.[SOLVED] Empty Re: 4 of my Sims 3 installations are faded out in the Launcher.[SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 03 Jan 2013, 04:37

Okay that fixed it I forgot all about the manual updater had to use it one time before for something but now should I get the store update that keeps popping up or just ignore it? Thanks!

Last edited by Mr4514 on Thu 03 Jan 2013, 04:38; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add something)

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 04 Jan 2013, 13:47

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply.
Yes, you can safely install the "Store Content Patches".

Test the game, if it asks for a disc, just re-do step 3 and 4 too.
Let us know the result, good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 06 Jan 2013, 06:59

No problem and I installed the patches and the game seems to be working fine Thanks for the help. cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 06 Jan 2013, 10:38

Hello,

You're welcome.
Don't hesitate to post if you have questions or problems again.
Happy simming The Sims Plumbob 1 topic closed.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top