Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need major help with the sims 3 exp installations!!!!! [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I need major help with the sims 3 exp installations!!!!! [SOLVED] Empty I need major help with the sims 3 exp installations!!!!! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Wed 13 Jun 2012, 17:01

I feel retarded, I've read through all the support pages, read all the installation guides carefully, and yet still can't figure it out, I've gotten the update AND the fix-all patch, but every time i open my sims 3 game launcher it says "There was an error during startup, please see the log for more details" Idk what i've done wrong but now i can't play any of my sims 3. my base game is bought from the EA download manager though, could that be the problem? Please help me :/

Back to top Go down

I need major help with the sims 3 exp installations!!!!! [SOLVED] Empty Re: I need major help with the sims 3 exp installations!!!!! [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Wed 13 Jun 2012, 17:46

Hello,

First of all, welcome to the Forum!
This should do the trick for you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyKMnpKHGg8

Good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

I need major help with the sims 3 exp installations!!!!! [SOLVED] Empty Re: I need major help with the sims 3 exp installations!!!!! [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 14 Jun 2012, 20:26

It did, now it works perfectly! Other than crashing semi-frequently

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 14 Jun 2012, 21:24

Hello,

Glad to hear that worked for you!
If you have any Custom Content or Mods, those may be the cause of the crashing. Remove or update the corrupt ones.
Or try one of these possible solutions: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t857-the-sims-3-crashes-freezes-to-desktop-fix-updated-on-10-01-2012

Either way, enjoy playing and don't hesitate to contact us if you need any more assistance! I need major help with the sims 3 exp installations!!!!! [SOLVED] 611149516
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top