Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Invisible sim

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Invisible sim Empty Invisible sim

Post by Guest Mon 14 Jan 2013, 19:50

Hello, I was checking if there were any other simmers who had had the same problem, seems like there have been.
I had been playing without CC, and my game was going pretty smoothly, then when I last wanted to play my sims (I installed stuff with the laucher) was invisible, and her thumbnail was just a green square, since had read here that CC were mostly to blame for such dissapearences, so I unistalled it, but still it is invisible, also I updated the game (I applied the latest ultimate fix and all)
The game will launch without problem...the only thing is that I can't see the sim, I also tried resetSim, but it only took her home and she's still invisible.

What should I do?
Thanks for reading.

Back to top Go down

Invisible sim Empty Re: Invisible sim

Post by Guest Mon 14 Jan 2013, 20:12

hello , I'm not sure if it'd help you but there's an invisible sim fixer mod at simlogicial : http://www.den.simlogical.com/denforum/index.php?PHPSESSID=6hnpr9vrrjqmtr53utpefuc282&topic=1450

hopefully the admins can help you Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 14 Jan 2013, 22:57

Thank you, I will give it a go.
Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Tue 15 Jan 2013, 06:48

Is it just her selection box, or the sim itself, or everything about her?

Did you try changing her outfit at all?
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 15 Jan 2013, 07:42

The sim herself is invisible, if I go to inventary and make her drink, say, a bliss potion, I can see the "magic" but not my sims drinking it, her traits and everything else it's there I just can't see her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 04 Feb 2013, 14:33

I also have that problem when I join my sims to a pie eating contest she goes invisible but the plumbob is still on the top then I gave her a shower then she goes back to normal again Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top