Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Seasons Crashes (Debug Problem) MAC

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Seasons Crashes (Debug Problem) MAC Empty Sims 3 Seasons Crashes (Debug Problem) MAC

Post by Guest Mon 21 Jan 2013, 12:30

Hi I just downloaded the Sims 3, Sims 3 Pets, and Sims 3 Seasons. It opens up great but it crashes everytime I create a family (with a pet) and move them in a house a debug problem comes up. I tried changing the name files in My documents, but it still doesn't work. Help?! The Sims 3 plumbob Help :newfag:

Last edited by Joy93 on Mon 21 Jan 2013, 12:31; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling/Grammar)

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Seasons Crashes (Debug Problem) MAC Empty Re: Sims 3 Seasons Crashes (Debug Problem) MAC

Post by Guest Mon 21 Jan 2013, 20:03

1. Are your system specs up to par with playing The Sims?
2. Does moving in a family without a pet work?
3. Does moving in a pre-made family from the bin work? (Those four or five families that come pre-made with the game)

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Seasons Crashes (Debug Problem) MAC Empty Re: Sims 3 Seasons Crashes (Debug Problem) MAC

Post by Guest Wed 23 Jan 2013, 02:56

from what I read in EA forums it seems Pets and Seasons are giving OSX users some problems so try to play any preset family first without pets or animals for that matter and check if it crashes if not uninstall these EPs first then update your base game

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top