Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

disc mounted as a blu-ray? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

disc mounted as a blu-ray? [SOLVED] Empty disc mounted as a blu-ray? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 24 Jan 2013, 04:59

hi guys, sorry if i missed something while searching, but when i used daemontools, it mounted both the start disk and disk 1 to a blu-ray file instead of what i imagine it was supposed to turn into.

disc mounted as a blu-ray? [SOLVED] MHqsllR

any way to fix this?

thanks!

Back to top Go down

disc mounted as a blu-ray? [SOLVED] Empty Re: disc mounted as a blu-ray? [SOLVED]

Post by t2sink Thu 24 Jan 2013, 05:59

I think that is the one they go into, not that it matters, try to run it and see if it works, let us know if it does (which it should, doesn't matter how disc are displayed by the computer as long as it's displayed as a disc I would guess.)
t2sink
t2sink
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Favourite games : Sims 3, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, Minecraft, RPG World Online, AoE 2/3, Command And Conquer, SimCity, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, MW2/MW3, Halo Reach, Borderlands, Halo 4

Male

Back to top Go down

disc mounted as a blu-ray? [SOLVED] Empty Re: disc mounted as a blu-ray? [SOLVED]

Post by invalidusername Thu 24 Jan 2013, 06:55

When I was using daemon on my old computer, my virtual drive was called a "BD-rom" drive. So I think that's just what the tool calls its drive.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 24 Jan 2013, 06:56

i'm an idiot! i think i have it, sorry about that! thank you both for taking the time, though (:

Back to top Go down

Post by invalidusername Thu 24 Jan 2013, 07:00

Remember, there's no such thing as a stupid question. I'd rather have you post whenever there's something off, instead of waiting until its major and to a point where we have trouble helping. Very Happy

Be sure to let us know if there's ever anything that you need help with, or anything wrong with the game.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 24 Jan 2013, 22:36

Hello there,

Anything else we can currently help you with? Very Happy
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Jan 2013, 23:57

i think so, actually! i got an error message regarding an update error when i was trying to install ts3: generations, so i followed step two in your guide and updated the base game with your manual patch. now when i try to install generations, it says that the installed version of ts3 is more recent than generations and that if i proceed, i'll need to update generations with the game launcher.

is this normal?

edit: never mind! i think i found what i was looking for. (:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 26 Jan 2013, 20:14

Hello,

Sounds good.
Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with; enjoy your game! disc mounted as a blu-ray? [SOLVED] 611149516
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top