Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All games stopped updating. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

All games stopped updating. [SOLVED] Empty All games stopped updating. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 24 Jan 2013, 22:34

Hi, I already have Sims 3 base, ambitions & pets on disc. I have been d/loading new games from your site & installing successfully using your guide. However tonight I d/loaded Kate perry & followed the usual guide. It loaded & the game is at 1.48.5 but when I press start the start screen disappears. I have tried all of my previously running games and they ask for an update but when I press the update button nothing happens. I have tried the ultimate fix but without success. All Games will load but not open, any ideas?

Back to top Go down

All games stopped updating. [SOLVED] Empty Re: All games stopped updating. [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Thu 24 Jan 2013, 22:45

Hello,

Please try re-doing step 2 to 4: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly
DO NOT skip any steps and re-download both the manual patch and the Ultimate Fix.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

All games stopped updating. [SOLVED] Empty Re: All games stopped updating. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Thu 24 Jan 2013, 23:02

Cheers for the double fast reply. I'll follow your instructions & get back to you tomorrow with the outcome

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 25 Jan 2013, 17:58

Hello,

Please do so, good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 26 Jan 2013, 17:07

Thx alot for you help, all games now fully functioning. Looking forward to downloading some more Smile Great website, great support, keep up the good work. Thx again

All games stopped updating. [SOLVED] 294340757

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 26 Jan 2013, 19:53

Hello,

Glad to hear everything is functioning as it should now.
Enjoy the game and please let us know if you need more help, any time!  All games stopped updating. [SOLVED] 611149516
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top