Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ultimate simple installer?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The ultimate simple installer? Empty The ultimate simple installer?

Post by Guest Fri 25 Jan 2013, 02:58

Hello all , I am a new member. I did do a search on the topic i am posting on , and i only turned up the post i had a question about. I got the ultimate simple installer , and clicked on install a game and then clicked the sims 3. it said it could not locate a sims installation directory? i thought it installed it for you? or do you need the sims 3 base game , and then it just installs all the expansions? I am ayt a loss at to what it actually does. the description says it installs the games and all expansions. can someone tell me what i am doing wrong? thx

Back to top Go down

The ultimate simple installer? Empty Re: The ultimate simple installer?

Post by Guest Fri 25 Jan 2013, 06:13

Have you downloaded what you want to install? It doesn't download them for you, it only installs them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 25 Jan 2013, 17:44

yes i downloaded the sims 3 base game and clicked for it to install the game , it said the sims 3 directory was not found or any expansions

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 26 Jan 2013, 18:20

You might post a reply in the installer's thread so that the author of it will get an email and will know to look at your issue.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top