Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*MUST READ* How to install The Sims 3 correctly.

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*MUST READ* How to install The Sims 3 correctly. - Page 6 Empty *MUST READ* How to install The Sims 3 correctly.

Post by Admin Sat 04 Jun 2011, 14:15

First topic message reminder :

~If you wish to stay up-to-date about the latest Games4theworld The Sims news, please join THIS mailinglist!~
DO NOT SKIP ANY STEPS AND READ EVERY STEP VERY CAREFULLY. DO EXACTLY AS WRITTEN BELOW, EVERY SINGLE STEP, BEFORE POSTING THAT IT DOESN'T WORK!

Hello everyone,

Seen the fact that a lot people are having problems with The Sims 3, while it works just fine, I decided to create this "guide" to show you how to install The Sims 3 correctly. If you do it this way, you'll automatically get the latest working version of the game. The steps aren't hard to understand, just READ CAREFULLY and DO NOT skip any steps!

So, these are the steps (AGAIN: do not do anything else, just do EXACTLY as written below).

(Extra note: if you are unable to 'reach' the download sites for the Ultimate fix and/or the manual patch, temporarily disable any browser adblockers; please refer to the disclaimer here for more information about the topic).

*********START***********Read each step carefully!***********START*********
Updated on: 6-12-2013

1. Download and install the The Sims 3 base game. (You may skip the "# Crack" folder. You DO NOT need to use the "# Crack"!)

2. After installing the base game, RE-DOWNLOAD and RE-APPLY this manual patch: https://www.games4theworld.club/t1870-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v1-67-fix-manual-patch (The Mac version of the manual patch can be downloaded HERE)

3. Install any expansion or stuff packs that you want. You can install as many as you want. (You may skip all the "# Crack" folders. You DO NOT need to use any "# Crack" folders!)

4. Finally we have to crack the game; RE-DOWNLOAD the latest version of our Ultimate Fix here: https://www.games4theworld.club/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems

5. Open the "# Crack" folder in the Ultimate Fix and drag & drop the .exe and .dll file in there to exactly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin   and choose "Copy and Replace" on the pop-up that appears, telling you the files already exist in that folder.
(If you downloaded and installed your base game via Origin, the crack goes into this folder instead: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 3\Game\Bin )

6. Start the game and... ENJOY playing!

*********END***********Read each step carefully!***********END*********

Extra note: all those folders in the Fix ARE NOT cracks, those are the original files needed to update the game, without getting the "Invalid File" error. The only crack files needed are the .dll and the .exe file in the "# Crack" folder.

Extra note 2: You'll need at least one of the following:

The Sims 3: Generations 
The Sims 3: Town Life Stuff
The Sims 3: Pets
The Sims 3: Master Suite
The Sims 3: Showtime
The Sims 3: Katy Perry's Sweet Treats Stuff
The Sims 3: Diesel Stuff
The Sims 3: Supernatural
The Sims 3: Seasons
The Sims 3: 70's, 80's & 90's Stuff
The Sims 3: University Life
The Sims 3: Island Paradise
The Sims 3: Movie Stuff
The Sims 3: Into the Future

Last edited by Admin on Sat 12 Dec 2015, 19:41; edited 38 times in total
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

*MUST READ* How to install The Sims 3 correctly. - Page 6 Empty Re: *MUST READ* How to install The Sims 3 correctly.

Post by Guest Tue 25 Jun 2013, 21:11

This is so easy to understand, and it's all here. There a few gaming companies "couph EA! Razz" that could learn from you. I went through hell getting mine to work. This is sooo much easier. When I redo mine today for the new expansion. "Mine is still a little glitched". I will use this guide, and the provided links this time. BOOKMARKED! Thank you. Smile

Back to top Go down

*MUST READ* How to install The Sims 3 correctly. - Page 6 Empty Re: *MUST READ* How to install The Sims 3 correctly.

Post by Guest Thu 11 Jul 2013, 08:51

First of all, thank you guys for providing all of this, it's really amazing Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 05 Aug 2013, 18:57

I would just like to say Thank-you for your amazing work. Have a great day:D !!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 15 Aug 2013, 23:29

So nice to see such positive feedback.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 20 Aug 2013, 17:16

OMG Thank you so much I have been trying like crazy to get this!!!!!!:newfag: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Sep 2013, 01:39

works for me thank you guys

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 12 Sep 2013, 16:34

Thank you so much for this !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 28 Sep 2013, 05:00

I just wanted to say both the manual patch and fix help me get my game installed and running again. I recently had a motherboard die in my laptop. The rental store had issues with fixing it so I had to end up getting a replacement. Had to reinstall everything, bummer. I was a bit worried I wouldn't have my game back due to the new patch. I kept getting error messages when trying to install some of the EP, or trying to get it to update. I followed all the steps here and YAY, my game is all installed now. Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 13 Oct 2013, 21:02

hehe anyway Thank you very much !! :3 made my day !! Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 19 Oct 2013, 14:44

Yay ! Came back to say THANKS. A very big one ! Everything is working now that i've gotten rid of my "ultimate" bundle.

It was confusing at first though, installing from the base game up to the late night expansion. I've already applied the cracks and installed everything then all of a sudden I have to uninstall and NOT apply the cracks .. ? Well, whatever. I got it to work so I can't complain LOL. Thanks again !

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 03:55

END OF OCTOBER, 2013. IT STILL WORKS! WOOO!

I installed ALL of the expansion packs that are available for download by Games4theWorld on Piratebay (The torrents downloaded very fast! Smile) and installation was simple and works perfectly.

I made an account just to give a big thank you. It means an incredible amount to everyone (including me and my very happy partner) that you have put in the effort to make this possible for people to install with SUCH EASE!

THANK YOU AGAIN, 10xxx MILLION THANK YOUS FROM AUSTRALIA.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 23 Oct 2013, 22:07

Thank you so much, it's working!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 04 Nov 2013, 13:13

You Guys are awesome to fixing sims 3.It doesn't crash anymore.Thanks alot

Back to top Go down

*MUST READ* How to install The Sims 3 correctly. - Page 6 Empty question

Post by Guest Wed 13 Nov 2013, 16:56

Hi! First I want to say that every single download is perfect! Thanks a lot!

Thanks again for the great downloads!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Nov 2013, 12:06

Thnks for everything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 09 Dec 2013, 16:43

Hi, 

I just signed up because I was encountering a problem with the NO-CD fix. Not sure which bit worked but it was because my Sims3 base game was installed with origin. The root file for origin is different than the one stated in the instructions pdf in the ultimate fix. Although, it does state on the actual download page that origin installed games are in a different directory, maybe it could be added to the PDF? (i did accidentally come across the origin folder in my C drive and put the cracks in before i found your reference to origin, but for some reason it did not work, now it has!) I also installed the manual patch, even though my software was v1.63 so i don't know if that triggered it to work.  Either way, once you follow the instructions it worked perfectly! thanks for taking the time to make these tutorials.  Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 14 Dec 2013, 06:39

Hi! I'm new and not sure where to post my queries, so here we go.
Firstly, thank you very much Games4theworld! I realized I've downloaded many different games cracked by you guys and they work perfectly! Many thanks. Very Happy

Not really sure what happened, but all my questions disappeared.
If it was moved, may I know where to?

Just read the first post and realized I'm not supposed to post here. Sorry!

//MOD EDIT: Thank you for understanding! Your problems will be answered within the topics you created! Wink
Shamrock

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 14 Dec 2013, 23:24

I literally just registered to this site to say thank you thank you thank you thank you. All this process took me about 3 days to finish (considering the torrents download) and some hair-pulling, but in the end it was all worth it. Games4theworld, you rock!  Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 16 Dec 2013, 09:07

Anyway keep the good job! The Sims 3 plumbob  Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 17 Dec 2013, 15:36

Finally after 2 years, I was able to install Sims 3 again on my new laptop. But to my avail, I was using Windows 8.1 and it wouldn't work. I searched everywhere for an answer and found this forum. I am so glad that I did because not only have I been able to play my game but now I have almost all the expansions and I never had any of them before! They've all worked great. The instructions were easy to follow and I haven't had any problems. I am usually very careful about not using anything downloaded but I was desperate, and I'm glad that I was.  I love you The only reason I registered to this was to say how happy I am.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 24 Dec 2013, 00:10

It works - thanks for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 12 Jan 2014, 16:47

Thank you very much!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 15 Jan 2014, 16:30

Hello , grads to your site , it is very nice (sorry for my english).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 19 Jan 2014, 15:25

OMG it worked! Very Happy I love you guys, really, I´ll name my SimBaby after you Very Happy Thanks, you made second christmas for me Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 20 Jan 2014, 03:50

thank you guys so much, you're amazing!

A+

Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 25 Jan 2014, 11:29

Thank you so much.
This really helped. You guys rule! <3 The Sims 3 plumbob

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 28 Jan 2014, 10:20

Hi

Thanks Much To You  i can play the sims 3 now. cheers More better because it's use uTorrent, so i can pause it and let it
download when night. and it's WAIT maybe a long time... i get 3 night and finished it. GOOD JOB G4TW~!! cheers  cheers 

Keep The Good Job!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top