Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

*MUST READ* How to install The Sims 3 correctly.

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

*MUST READ* How to install The Sims 3 correctly. - Page 4 Empty *MUST READ* How to install The Sims 3 correctly.

Post by Admin Sat 04 Jun 2011, 14:15

First topic message reminder :

~If you wish to stay up-to-date about the latest Games4theworld The Sims news, please join THIS mailinglist!~
DO NOT SKIP ANY STEPS AND READ EVERY STEP VERY CAREFULLY. DO EXACTLY AS WRITTEN BELOW, EVERY SINGLE STEP, BEFORE POSTING THAT IT DOESN'T WORK!

Hello everyone,

Seen the fact that a lot people are having problems with The Sims 3, while it works just fine, I decided to create this "guide" to show you how to install The Sims 3 correctly. If you do it this way, you'll automatically get the latest working version of the game. The steps aren't hard to understand, just READ CAREFULLY and DO NOT skip any steps!

So, these are the steps (AGAIN: do not do anything else, just do EXACTLY as written below).

(Extra note: if you are unable to 'reach' the download sites for the Ultimate fix and/or the manual patch, temporarily disable any browser adblockers; please refer to the disclaimer here for more information about the topic).

*********START***********Read each step carefully!***********START*********
Updated on: 6-12-2013

1. Download and install the The Sims 3 base game. (You may skip the "# Crack" folder. You DO NOT need to use the "# Crack"!)

2. After installing the base game, RE-DOWNLOAD and RE-APPLY this manual patch: https://www.games4theworld.club/t1870-can-t-update-the-sims-3-to-v1-67-fix-manual-patch (The Mac version of the manual patch can be downloaded HERE)

3. Install any expansion or stuff packs that you want. You can install as many as you want. (You may skip all the "# Crack" folders. You DO NOT need to use any "# Crack" folders!)

4. Finally we have to crack the game; RE-DOWNLOAD the latest version of our Ultimate Fix here: https://www.games4theworld.club/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems

5. Open the "# Crack" folder in the Ultimate Fix and drag & drop the .exe and .dll file in there to exactly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin   and choose "Copy and Replace" on the pop-up that appears, telling you the files already exist in that folder.
(If you downloaded and installed your base game via Origin, the crack goes into this folder instead: C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin Games\The Sims 3\Game\Bin )

6. Start the game and... ENJOY playing!

*********END***********Read each step carefully!***********END*********

Extra note: all those folders in the Fix ARE NOT cracks, those are the original files needed to update the game, without getting the "Invalid File" error. The only crack files needed are the .dll and the .exe file in the "# Crack" folder.

Extra note 2: You'll need at least one of the following:

The Sims 3: Generations 
The Sims 3: Town Life Stuff
The Sims 3: Pets
The Sims 3: Master Suite
The Sims 3: Showtime
The Sims 3: Katy Perry's Sweet Treats Stuff
The Sims 3: Diesel Stuff
The Sims 3: Supernatural
The Sims 3: Seasons
The Sims 3: 70's, 80's & 90's Stuff
The Sims 3: University Life
The Sims 3: Island Paradise
The Sims 3: Movie Stuff
The Sims 3: Into the Future

Last edited by Admin on Sat 12 Dec 2015, 19:41; edited 38 times in total
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

*MUST READ* How to install The Sims 3 correctly. - Page 4 Empty Re: *MUST READ* How to install The Sims 3 correctly.

Post by Guest Thu 15 Nov 2012, 06:04

Thanks so VERY much to everyone involved!

Such an awesome site. Thanks again! What a Face

Back to top Go down

*MUST READ* How to install The Sims 3 correctly. - Page 4 Empty Re: *MUST READ* How to install The Sims 3 correctly.

Post by Guest Thu 15 Nov 2012, 20:45

WOW this was so easy to download, all I did was hit autorun and it downloaded and that was it, nothing else and was able to play game without any cracks. you guys are great thanks for the download.

Back to top Go down

*MUST READ* How to install The Sims 3 correctly. - Page 4 Empty Thank you!

Post by Guest Mon 19 Nov 2012, 19:39

Hi =3 :newfag: I just wanted to say: THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

I had installed The Sims 3 a few times before, but I had to reinstall my Windows and therefore the game with all its expansions. I thought it would work as it had worked before, but I don't know why, it didn't. I tried EVERYTHING I could possibly think of, but nothing worked. I was so desperate, until I found this forum. Your instructions helped me a lot, and I don't know if this means anything to you, but I am really, really grateful to you. Thanks once again! cheers cheers cheers

PS: And happy simming to everyone =3 The Sims 3 plumbob

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 02 Dec 2012, 00:32

I only registered just to say I love you man... and thank you so much for doing this...
I AM SO HAPPY! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 03 Dec 2012, 19:00

I followed this guide to the letter, and it works perfectly. I've been trying for months to get the Game to work and couldn't do it until today Very Happy and this is the reason i registered. Thank you very much! You guys have done an amazing work! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 05 Dec 2012, 17:58

OMG! This soooo totally works! To Admin.. I LOVE YOU!! Oh.. and THANK YOU!!

It all seemed so confusing at first(Prior to "The Fix") that I was afraid of doing it all wrong. As it was, I installed, uninstalled, and reinstalled some more before I figured it all out.

To anyone having issues, I STRONGLY recommend following the above VERY simple instructions TO THE LETTER! It really does work!

P.S. I registered today just so I can comment!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 09 Dec 2012, 10:15

My uncle installed all the expansions... Thank you Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 26 Dec 2012, 22:50

thank you again Admin ! it's the first community that brings a good and clear method that really works ! you're awesome , keep up the good work Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 05 Jan 2013, 09:31

Thank you very much Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 18 Jan 2013, 18:49

Thank you so much. I hope it'll work! drunken

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 18 Jan 2013, 21:21

Administrators,
You guys are awesome! If you need any money to help with your operations, let me know after the end of this tax season (May 1st is best)! I would like to contribute something to you for your work and support, because you guys blow any other business and/or forum out of the water with your responsiveness and quality of service!
Also, for people that don't speak native-English, I would have never guessed if you wouldn't have said anything. AWESOME! You should run Customer Support for ALL corporations!
Kudos, you deserve it! Keep up the good work!

Thank you,
Mason Catalone

P.S: Just make sure you let me know!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 28 Jan 2013, 23:37

Thanks for the guide Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 Feb 2013, 22:51

Thanks ever so much for getting all the Sims 3 stuff, all working perfect and it works on Windows 8 with no probs at all, only prob I had was the downloading took a bit of time but so worth it Razz now to waste several hours of my life xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 07 Feb 2013, 06:48

Thank you guys heaps in advance for this, I had some version of ts3 that was all in one install on this computer before I got yours, and all it did was crash every 5minutes.

Looking forward to when I have your version running!

Last edited by MelloxDrama on Thu 07 Feb 2013, 06:49; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : it didn't make sense, which obviously makes me a genius >_<)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 08 Feb 2013, 22:05

many many thanks Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 10 Feb 2013, 00:21

I did every f...ing step THREE TIMES IN A ROW and game with 12 addons STILL DOES NOT work. Great help guys.

Instead of launcher crash i was given 0x024e424f (yeah maybe u have different crack, NO I DO NOT).

Back to top Go down

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Sun 10 Feb 2013, 09:47

Eucliwood wrote:I did every f...ing step THREE TIMES IN A ROW and game with 12 addons STILL DOES NOT work. Great help guys.

Instead of launcher crash i was given 0x024e424f (yeah maybe u have different crack, NO I DO NOT).

You're welcome to ask your question on the forum, but clean up your attitude first, we don't like it. This is fixable.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 15 Feb 2013, 20:23

Aww, lot of thankies! Now, my Sims works like a charm. Your website si such a bless for Simmers! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 25 Feb 2013, 22:34

super ! abea astept sa imi instalez toate expansionurile ! multumesc mult ! momentan nu am suficienta memorie pe hard disk...Sad(

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 01 Mar 2013, 02:05

Thank you SO MUCH. I was having the ol' "Build/Buy Mode Freeze" and was at my wit's end. This worked. Again, THANK YOU. You are seriously awesome.

Back to top Go down

*MUST READ* How to install The Sims 3 correctly. - Page 4 Empty Re: *MUST READ* How to install The Sims 3 correctly

Post by Guest Tue 05 Mar 2013, 09:35

Hi Guys,
I'm from the Philippines.. :newfag:
Been playing Sims for like ages now but today would be my first time to play w/ an expansion pack (master suite stuff)..installing expansions packs w/ all those cracks and DL'ing.. apparently it seems quite difficult that's why i never tried it but not until today when i happened to visit your site.. Followed every instructions.. crossing my fingers pale (really) hoping it will work & guess what??
It worked!!!! Hammertime I love you I love you to bits guys! Your'e so awesomely good I could kiss you now mwaaaaahh!!! lol!
Loads of tanx to you guys! Your'e such a genius! cheers
The Sims 3 plumbob

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Mar 2013, 03:30

Limekiller wrote:Thank you SO MUCH. I was having the ol' "Build/Buy Mode Freeze" and was at my wit's end. This worked. Again, THANK YOU. You are seriously awesome.
Really? Surprised sunny
Then I'm totally going to do it (goint to downoad any of the required expansions first... may take a few hours)

Besides having that bug i realized that the base game version updated (to 1.50.56), but my only EP Late night didnt (showing 6.0.81 instead of 6.5)

BTW *MUST READ* How to install The Sims 3 correctly. - Page 4 1577371209
EDIT: now downloading from this wonderful web's torrent

//EDIT

Downloaded the 70s stuff pack... did this...
So far so good... the BUY MODE BUG is GONE!! Very Happy
(omg, this is so funny)---> *MUST READ* How to install The Sims 3 correctly. - Page 4 294340757

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Mar 2013, 15:17

Hi!
Thank you all!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 09 Mar 2013, 14:34

You guys are awesome! I've been playing The Sims 3 perfectly fine using your torrents and I took the time now to register and express how grateful I am at your hard work.

I downloaded the base game fine without the Ultimate Fix or the manual patch but after Pets and Seasons I definitely needed them. I'm currently in the process of re-installing everything so I can play University too ^^

Thanks again, guys!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 12 Mar 2013, 23:17

finally, i got my sims to work. i had to install power iso on my new computer and mount it correctly and it runs smoothly, thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 13 Mar 2013, 22:40

I registered just to say thank you for this!
I have been a Sims player for years and have installed Sims 3 a good number of times (and in different computers; I have gotten a few people addicted to the game) but this time that I had to re-install it on my own computer it wasn't working correctly and not letting me play. So I found this thread and it was a life-saver! And I even got my base game updated to the latest version! So thank you so much. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

*MUST READ* How to install The Sims 3 correctly. - Page 4 Empty Thank You

Post by Guest Fri 15 Mar 2013, 11:37

Hello, I would like to thank the admin for doing this fixes. Finally I was able to play The Sims 3 because of this site. I'm glad that I would finally enjoy playing The Sims 3 again. Thank you and God Bless Smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top