Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback)

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback) - Page 18 Empty Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback)

Post by Admin Wed 03 Jul 2013, 21:31

First topic message reminder :

Update: 
We have abandoned the old "games4theworld.org" site, though as long as it is still online you can use it to grab some (store) items for The Sims 3. In the meantime, here is an alternative source for individual store items:
https://www.games4theworld.club/t34210-all-games4theworld-individual-the-sims-3-store-items

And here a torrent for the complete store collection:

-You can now also report your problems with our Download Server quickly via: http://games4theworlddownloads.org/report-a-problem.html -

Hello everyone,

The moment you've all been waiting for: we've finally released our MediaFire alternative, in the form of a completely new website: www.games4theworlddownloads.org
As you might have noticed already, this website is still work-in-progess, meaning that a lot of pages and some download links are still missing. We decided to do a beta release, so you guys could give us feedback on how to improve it. We'll be adding the missing pages and download links over time, so be sure to check back daily.

In this topic we'll gather all your feedback and - if possible - implement the new feature(s) in the next website update. Please also let us know about the download speed and the page loading speed.
So please keep the feedback coming!

Exclamation In order to make things easier, please do provide a link to the page and a screenshot of the problem, if possible.

Known problems/improvements:

- Overall layout is too wide for some computer screens (Let us know how it looks on your screen and include your resolution/screen size!)
FIXED!
- Add a "Back to top" button
FIXED! (Thank you for the image, Lady ElDi!)
- December 2011 page will be fixed soon
FIXED!
- Host images on own server, instead of linking to other websites (E.g. ServImg)
FIXED!
- Change menu style (And colour, if needed)
FIXED!
- Change line height + font size
FIXED!

- Banner broken on this page. FIXED!
- Some split files broken? See this post. (this set, for example) FIXED!
- Being more specific about file format, see this post. FIXED!
- HJ split guide requested. FIXED! (Got rid of all the split files)
This set fails to install. FIXED!
- Adding a "limited edition stuff" category. FIXED!
- Making banners "fit to scale", if possible. See this post. FIXED!
- Some links are broken, see this post. FIXED! (Use a different browser, for example Google Chrome - See yellow warning on homepage)
- More broken links, see this post.
FIXED!

- Line-height should be increased on some pages FIXED!
- Add "COMPLETE year" downloads, to download everything from a specific year at once (Will be added once the website is finished)
- Disable Mac elastic scrolling, see:

Code:
<script>
document.addEventListener(
  'touchmove',
  function(e) {
    e.preventDefault();
  },
  false
);

IF YOU HAVE ANY FEEDBACK, PLEASE COLLECT ALL YOUR FEEDBACK FIRST AND THEN POST EVERYTHING AT ONCE, instead of making a new post for every piece of feedback. Thank you!

Last edited by Admin on Wed 24 Dec 2014, 16:36; edited 16 times in total
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback) - Page 18 Empty Re: Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback)

Post by Guest Thu 17 Jul 2014, 23:00

Hello, I'm a little confused by the latest update to the site. It says that the August 2009 store items were added but no matter what link I use to go to the page it's still empty.

Back to top Go down

Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback) - Page 18 Empty Re: Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback)

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 18 Jul 2014, 00:29

DuosAngel wrote:Hello, I'm a little confused by the latest update to the site. It says that the August 2009 store items were added but no matter what link I use to go to the page it's still empty.

Hello,

http://www.games4theworlddownloads.org/ts3/store-2009/august2009.html

This page seems to be working fine for me...can you press F5 on your keyboard (even several times) and see if that makes a difference ? Also, can you press CTRL + SHIFT + DELETE on your keyboard ? In your browser, a small window should show up. There, depending on what your browser is, can you choose "delete cookies" and "cache" too ? Confirm with OK and see if that improved anything.

Good luck !

The_gh0stm4n
G4TW RETIRED Forum Gatekeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 18 Jul 2014, 04:16

Carlos wrote:
DuosAngel wrote:Hello, I'm a little confused by the latest update to the site. It says that the August 2009 store items were added but no matter what link I use to go to the page it's still empty.

Hello,

http://www.games4theworlddownloads.org/ts3/store-2009/august2009.html

This page seems to be working fine for me...can you press F5 on your keyboard (even several times) and see if that makes a difference ? Also, can you press CTRL + SHIFT + DELETE on your keyboard ? In your browser, a small window should show up. There, depending on what your browser is, can you choose "delete cookies" and "cache" too ? Confirm with OK and see if that improved anything.

Good luck !
I think clearing my cache and cookies are what did the trick. Thank you so much.  Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri 18 Jul 2014, 16:59

DuosAngel wrote:I think clearing my cache and cookies are what did the trick. Thank you so much.  Very Happy
Hi there,

Indeed, that's usually the issue: you're seeing an old, cached version of the webpage.
Glad you solved it though!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Fri 01 Aug 2014, 00:32

Another small update: the June 2014 store consists of the "World of Wonder set", and the July 2014 update has the "Brunch at the Old Mill set".

@Admin, you should have the .sims3packs already, but look here in case you don't:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t17418-prism-art-studio-world-of-wonder-set-brunch-at-the-old-mill-set

The Sims Plumbob 1 
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 03 Aug 2014, 19:47

Is anyone else having trouble getting the website to load? I've tried it on 2 different browsers and I've cleared my cache/cookies but the website never loads.

Edit: Nevermind. I just tried it again and it's working.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Mon 04 Aug 2014, 01:04

FeliciaSueLynn wrote:Is anyone else having trouble getting the website to load? I've tried it on 2 different browsers and I've cleared my cache/cookies but the website never loads.

Edit: Nevermind. I just tried it again and it's working.

Hello,

I noticed that too, and I'm not sure actually what is behind it. It can be a server/host-related issue, and/or "simply" higher traffic on the site. But yes, if you try again later, it should work. Smile  
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims 3, L.A. Noire, Saints Row, Red Faction, Team Fortress 2, Overwatch, PvZ: Garden Warfare, Call of Duty: Ghosts, GTA: San Andreas, Counter-Strike, Hitman, Borderlands, The Binding of Isaac, Government simulation & Military strategy games, S.W.A.T. 4, GTA Online, Red Dead Online, Chessmaster XI, Monster Hunter: World, Paint the Town Red, The Elder Scrolls Online, Destiny 2.

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 06 Aug 2014, 12:04

Hiya Guys!

So here are my concerns.  Help 
I tried putting the link but new members cannot post external link yet so for images i just put the link and put some spaces.

I am currently downloading Store Updates from 2009 - 2014 as well as some stuffs I could download there (Fixes, neighborhood etc).
Problems are there are dates with no link to download at. (See image below)
http WhatDidUJustCallMe?/i.imgur. com/89ypSWq.jpg

These are Store Updates Dates that appears without download link to me (same with the image above):

June 2009
July 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009

February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
November 2010
December 2010

May 2011 - only May 2011 Compilation has link for download
September 2011 

December 2012 - The link for Download everything is not clickable

May 2013
December 2013

Neighborhood - but the gold Editions have links so no worries for me cause i'll be getting the gold editions
Aurora Skies
Dragon Valley

Then those with working links, I tried to click the August 2009 download everything (See image below)
http WhatDidUJustCallMe?/i.imgur. com/xEv9xmz.jpg

I ended up with: (see image below)
http WhatDidUJustCallMe?/i.imgur. com/HLT6EZ5.jpg

I haven't tried clicking the other working links yet, so I will definitely update this post for other broken links I could found. 

Regarding about your fonts and images, well it's not a problem with me but you might consider other people that might find your fonts and images too big. I put the image below so you could guys see the difference.

I have 1366x768 Display.
Default browser size: 
http WhatDidUJustCallMe?/i.imgur. com/VNzJ2nv.jpg

Zoom out to 50%: (font size in 50% for me is better)
http WhatDidUJustCallMe?/i.imgur. com/M0wgPgi.jpg

I know this is still in progress, can you please give me other links where I could download the other updates that seems to be not working in the moment. Or those are working and its in me that has the problems? I did clear my cache and cookies.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Thu 07 Aug 2014, 02:15

Felai wrote:Hiya Guys!

So here are my concerns.  Help 
I tried putting the link but new members cannot post external link yet so for images i just put the link and put some spaces.

I am currently downloading Store Updates from 2009 - 2014 as well as some stuffs I could download there (Fixes, neighborhood etc).
Problems are there are dates with no link to download at. (See image below)
http WhatDidUJustCallMe?/i.imgur. com/89ypSWq.jpg

These are Store Updates Dates that appears without download link to me (same with the image above):

June 2009
July 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009

February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
November 2010
December 2010

May 2011 - only May 2011 Compilation has link for download
September 2011 

December 2012 - The link for Download everything is not clickable

May 2013
December 2013

Neighborhood - but the gold Editions have links so no worries for me cause i'll be getting the gold editions
Aurora Skies
Dragon Valley

Then those with working links, I tried to click the August 2009 download everything (See image below)
http WhatDidUJustCallMe?/i.imgur. com/xEv9xmz.jpg

I ended up with: (see image below)
http WhatDidUJustCallMe?/i.imgur. com/HLT6EZ5.jpg

I haven't tried clicking the other working links yet, so I will definitely update this post for other broken links I could found. 

Regarding about your fonts and images, well it's not a problem with me but you might consider other people that might find your fonts and images too big. I put the image below so you could guys see the difference.

I have 1366x768 Display.
Default browser size: 
http WhatDidUJustCallMe?/i.imgur. com/VNzJ2nv.jpg

Zoom out to 50%: (font size in 50% for me is better)
http WhatDidUJustCallMe?/i.imgur. com/M0wgPgi.jpg

I know this is still in progress, can you please give me other links where I could download the other updates that seems to be not working in the moment. Or those are working and its in me that has the problems? I did clear my cache and cookies.

Hello,

Yes I guess that most (or even all) of the things you mentioned haven't been uploaded yet; and as for the neighborhoods, yes, some of the "normal" versions don't have links, but the "gold"-editions do have a link. Smile

About the font size/colors, the Admin might take your suggestions into account, but then the fonts would have to be changed for every page on that site; and whether that's worth the hassle is another question.

Also, as for your other store questions: if you cannot seem to find your items on that page, then feel free to look elsewhere (I got my items from another source too, for example)- check out e.g. Piratebay. A couple of items have been uploaded on the forum, temporarily, too:

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t16577-sweet-bakery-and-beautiful-garden

https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t17418-prism-art-studio-world-of-wonder-set-brunch-at-the-old-mill-set

For everything else, check out Piratebay or any other sources, as it may take another while until the site is fully finished. Hope this helps you !
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 14 Aug 2014, 00:17

Hello everyone,

There are currently some issues with the server on the host's end. Therefore we currently can't fix the issue, but we'll do it as soon as possible when the service is back up on the host's end.

We apologize for the inconvenience!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 19 Aug 2014, 13:48

Hello everyone,

Opening .Sims3Pack files with Mozilla Firefox seems to be working just fine again!
No more long page of code. Smile

Can you guys confirm this?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Tue 19 Aug 2014, 14:19

Admin wrote:Hello everyone,

Opening .Sims3Pack files with Mozilla Firefox seems to be working just fine again!

Yep, working fine for me. Very Happy
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 19 Aug 2014, 14:20

Carlos wrote:
Admin wrote:Hello everyone,

Yep, working fine for me. Very Happy
Who knows, maybe they did get my message after all. Razz
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue 19 Aug 2014, 18:14

Hi, I've been having a problem where the website either is stuck on loading and it's just a blank, white screen, or that it goes straight to megago.com. I've been trying to visit the site for a week now and not having any luck. Anyone know what the problem could be?

Edit: Nvm, cleared my cache and it's working perfectly. Don't know why I didn't try that out first before posting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue 19 Aug 2014, 23:09

bamboogarden wrote:Hi, I've been having a problem where the website either is stuck on loading and it's just a blank, white screen, or that it goes straight to megago.com. I've been trying to visit the site for a week now and not having any luck. Anyone know what the problem could be?

Edit: Nvm, cleared my cache and it's working perfectly. Don't know why I didn't try that out first before posting.
Hi there,

Glad you fixed it!

To everyone else:

Exclamation You can now also report your problems with the website quickly via: http://games4theworlddownloads.org/report-a-problem.html  Exclamation 
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Aug 2014, 16:51

Hiya Admin
tried clicking the link you gave:
http://games4theworlddownloads.org/report-a-problem.html
it directs me to this site: (just sayin in case someone tried to click the link Smile )
Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback) - Page 18 Zhc7TwV

EDIT:

I have cleared my cookies and caches and it still direct me to that page.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 20 Aug 2014, 17:28

Felai wrote:Hiya Admin
it directs me to this site: (just sayin in case someone tried to click the link Smile )
Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback) - Page 18 Zhc7TwV

EDIT:

Hello,

Are you sure you aren't "accidentally" clicking on anything ? There are some ads on the site, but the link from the Admin is working fine for me, in both Firefox & Chrome. Alternatively, you can go to the download server, here:

http://www.games4theworlddownloads.org/

And go under Contact -> Report a problem. Also, have you tried checking your computer for any malware/adware or stuff like that ? These things can also be caused by adware and the like. Smile  There are different good programs for that, for example "Malwarebytes Anti-Malware" (look on Piratebay).
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 20 Aug 2014, 18:07

Felai wrote:Hiya Admin
Hi there,

That's odd. It's working fine for me too.
Are you sure it's not an ad popup or something? Try clicking the "Back" button in the upper-left corner. To which page are you redirected?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Aug 2014, 18:20

Carlos wrote:
Felai wrote:Hiya Admin

EDIT:
Hello,

Are you sure you aren't "accidentally" clicking on anything ? There are some ads on the site, but the link from the Admin is working fine for me, in both Firefox & Chrome. Alternatively, you can go to the download server, here:

http://www.games4theworlddownloads.org/

And go under Contact -> Report a problem. Also, have you tried checking your computer for any malware/adware or stuff like that ? These things can also be caused by adware and the like. Smile  There are different good programs for that, for example "Malwarebytes Anti-Malware" (look on Piratebay).
Hi Carlos

I haven't clicked any ads and I'm 101% sure of that cause for the last 2 days I got net connection problem and the first thing I visit after my connection was restored is this site to check some updates and that's when I tried clicking the site
Admin gave. I also tried firefox and It also direct me to that site (megago-something). I also tried clicking this link: http://games4theworlddownloads.org/ts3/storefixes.html from "Store Fixes" Updated and it also directs me to that site. Well the link ( http://www.games4theworlddownloads.org/ ) you gave me works fine.

Admin
Felai wrote:Hiya Admin
Hi there,

That's odd. It's working fine for me too.
Are you sure it's not an ad popup or something? Try clicking the "Back" button in the upper-left corner. To which page are you redirected?

Hi Admin
Yes, it's not an ad popup and it doesn't have a "back" button to click cause clicking the link opens a new tab. 
In the image you see a "back" button cause what I did there is open a new tab and copy+paste the link.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 20 Aug 2014, 18:28

Felai wrote:Hi Carlos

I haven't clicked any ads and I'm 101% sure of that cause for the last 2 days I got net connection problem and the first thing I visit after my connection was restored is this site to check some updates and that's when I tried clicking the site
Admin gave. I also tried firefox and It also direct me to that site (megago-something). I also tried clicking this link: http://games4theworlddownloads.org/ts3/storefixes.html from "Store Fixes" Updated and it also directs me to that site. Well the link ( http://www.games4theworlddownloads.org/ ) you gave me works fine.

Well, alternatively, you can use the method I showed, with going to the download server's main site first, and then going further. Can you still try running an adware check, just to be safe ? Smile  Use the aforementioned "Malwarebytes Anti-Malware" (Piratebay) and "Spybot Search & Destroy" (freeware, google for it) too. And see whether the programs can find anything.

The next possible thing would be to reset your Internet Explorer, which is a harsh measure I don't want to suggest (yet).
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Aug 2014, 20:57

Hi Carlos

Admin gave. I also tried firefox and It also direct me to that site (megago-something). I also tried clicking this link: http://games4theworlddownloads.org/ts3/storefixes.html from "Store Fixes" Updated and it also directs me to that site. Well the link ( http://www.games4theworlddownloads.org/ ) you gave me works fine.

Well, alternatively, you can use the method I showed, with going to the download server's main site first, and then going further. Can you still try running an adware check, just to be safe ? Smile  Use the aforementioned "Malwarebytes Anti-Malware" (Piratebay) and "Spybot Search & Destroy" (freeware, google for it) too. And see whether the programs can find anything.

The next possible thing would be to reset your Internet Explorer, which is a harsh measure I don't want to suggest (yet).

Hi Carlos

Sorry for the late reply, I was scanning my desktop to be sure and good thing for me it didn't detect anything.
Anyways, here the result of everything I did.
Again after scanning and cleaning, btw I used avira and adwcleaner at the moment (can't download anything for now cause my connection is really slow maybe still picking up its pace after being restored Laughing ), I cleared my cookies and cache then exit the browser and open it again.
Good thing is I can now go to this site: http://games4theworlddownloads.org/report-a-problem.html without a problem Smile 
Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback) - Page 18 RsUz8GI 
as well as this site: http://games4theworlddownloads.org/ts3/storefixes.html from "Store Fixes" Updated

Bad news is when I tried to click the link you gave me: http://www.games4theworlddownloads.org/ it directs me to megago site.
it kind of switch result with the other links.  Facepalm 

And another thing I found weird, I usually bookmarked pages and I thought maybe I could try using the one I bookmarked before and this is what I saw:
Official MediaFire alternative OUT NOW! (Link + Feedback) - Page 18 Pg1JJ0F 
I don't know if there is any significance in it but I notice that the logo changed and it has the same logo of that megago. 
Anyways, I will still see if it directs me to megago once my connection is stable (still laggy with online games) I was thinking maybe because I got trashy connection for now that it directs me to other site Laughing . 

I'm open to any suggestion and ideas but please don't use that "harsh measure" it makes me nervous NoLaughing 
Plus I can explore the site by clicking the working link, it just that the other links are directing me to megago.

Back to top Go down

Post by The_gh0stm4n Wed 20 Aug 2014, 21:03

Hi Felai,

Do you know how "TeamViewer" works ? Smile  Read up on the information about TeamViewer here:
http://www.games4theworld.org/contact.html

If you want, I might try my luck on that, via TeamViewer. My guess is that this could also be some kind of "browser extension" or something similar. If you want, PM me your TeamViewer ID and password. If not today, feel free to PM me whenever you see me online on the forum. Wink  

Last edited by Carlos on Wed 20 Aug 2014, 21:18; edited 1 time in total
The_gh0stm4n
The_gh0stm4n

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Aug 2014, 21:18

I've previously had the same problem and found that deleting the cache and cookies worked. Tried to visit the link again and now am having the same problem where it sends me to the megago.com and clearing cache and cookies doesn't work.

Really weird how it worked yesterday and won't now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 20 Aug 2014, 21:54

Hi there,

I did some research, and it indeed seems to be malware/virus.
Check this out, please: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6.browser/DNWI5b5Fuok
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 20 Aug 2014, 22:27

I have the problem too, manage to get ride of it using the TOR browser : https://www.torproject.org/index.html.en
Really annoyoing by the way

By the way the download links in Sims 3 Store Content - August 2009 miss the /august/ before file name

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu 21 Aug 2014, 17:57

Shalien wrote:I have the problem too, manage to get ride of it using the TOR browser : https://www.torproject.org/index.html.en
Really annoyoing by the way

By the way the download links in Sims 3 Store Content - August 2009 miss the /august/ before file name
Hi there,

Thank you, I'll fix the August 2009 links right away!

As for the Megago problem, some other people reported it too. I'm looking into it.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri 22 Aug 2014, 18:18

I tested to see if I could visit the site on other computers and even my phone and others. They all came up with the megago site but this was when all computers and phones were connected to the same wifi. I then visited the site on my phones mobile data service and instead of being redirected to megago, it says:

This web page is not available. The server can't be found because the DNS look-up failed.

I will try visiting the site at a friends house and see if the same problem comes up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 19 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top