Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 3 game launcher freezing. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Sims 3 game launcher freezing. [SOLVED] Empty The Sims 3 game launcher freezing. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 15 Apr 2011, 05:42

Hi

I have a legit copy of the sims 3, and downloaded Ambitions from your site. When it asked for the disk, I followed the advice of the forum and downloaded Fast Lane and Outdoor Living Stuff and then the Sims 3 Fix.

Everything installs well, but the problem I'm having is with the game launcher. It'll open, and when I click "play sims 3" it'll freeze and I'll have to ctrl,alt & delete.

At this point, I still havent played any of the expansions I've downloaded, and now I can't access the base game and I'm getting really frustrated.

Also, I've tried The Sims 3 Crashes To Desktop Fix.

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 game launcher freezing. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 3 game launcher freezing. [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Fri 15 Apr 2011, 22:56

Hello,

Please install our Late Night release and thén apply this fix: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-latest-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

The Sims 3 game launcher freezing. [SOLVED] Empty Re: The Sims 3 game launcher freezing. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 16 Apr 2011, 02:04

Sorry, I meant to say I downloaded Late Night, not Fast Lane as I said above.
And I've tried the ultimate fix.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 16 Apr 2011, 12:48

Elven wrote:Sorry, I meant to say I downloaded Late Night, not Fast Lane as I said above.
And I've tried the ultimate fix.
Hello,

Ok, no problem, try to run the game via: C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin\TS3.exe (This'll bypass the launcher)
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 16 Apr 2011, 14:59

Great advice, thanks very much! Very Happy

Admin edit: Good, then I think this problem is solved for now. Topic closed. Wink

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top