Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game problems

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Game problems Empty Game problems

Post by Guest Sun 24 Feb 2013, 22:15

Game problems 1577371209 i have the cd for the sims 3 base game and the sims 3 world adventures so installed them first then i installed the rest of the expansion packs through torrents from games4theworld.com i never installed any of the cracks just the patches and the ultimate fix. the game loads and every thing seems to be working fine but i get a lot of crashes. i downloaded 2 items from the game store but they dont show up. i ignored that and went on. i also installed a couple lots from thesimsresource.com and some of the lots are there but not all i ignored that and just picked one of the lots that were there. i downloaded all the expansion packs except the sims university life. i keep getting crashes i dont know what to do cause i am very new to all of this. it especially crashes when i go to build or buy mode. i just want to play the sims i got all the expansion packs because its more fun to play when everything is more life like rather then just playing with sims 3 and sims 3 world adventures. i don't want to buy the games so i downloaded them via torrents. is the torrents the problem? i see some people post that the game is working great for them via torrents. what should i do

Back to top Go down

Game problems Empty Re: Game problems

Post by invalidusername Mon 25 Feb 2013, 02:26

(Our) torrents are no different from the regular game, in installation and play.

Try backing up and removing "Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3" then let us know how the game runs.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top