Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOLUTIONS For In-game problems.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SOLUTIONS For In-game problems. Empty SOLUTIONS For In-game problems.

Post by Guest Thu 25 Jul 2013, 19:41

Hi . So , after 2 years of playing Sims 3 with different EP's , I found solutons for different problems . 

1. LAG!!! - To reduce your lag , you can use GAMEBOOSTER . This program solved my LAG problem , decreasing consistently . Using this , I could play different LP's with no problem ( thinking about lag ) .

2. CRASH!!! - To solve your problems ( thinking about crash ) , FIRST you can move your MODS folder from DOCUMENTS/ELECTRONIC ARTS/THE SIMS 3/MODS anywhere in your PC/LAPTOP , open your game and see if it makes a difference . Some mods need to be reinstalled with a version compatible with your current version . ( My problem was that , after 1-2 new mods , my game keeps crashing becouse I wasn't very attempt with the version of that mode I downloaded . I also solved my problems with ULTIMATE FIX . Here is download : https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems?highlight=ultimate+fix .

Thise are my problems that occur frequently . Hope it's helping you . flower 

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Those are my tips for solving some problems , sorry if it's not working for you , it just worked for me and I want to share my knowledge. When I will find new ways, and I will share those.Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven 

Bye I love you

Back to top Go down

SOLUTIONS For In-game problems. Empty Re: SOLUTIONS For In-game problems.

Post by J.T. Fri 26 Jul 2013, 03:58

miruna98 wrote:Hi . So , after 2 years of playing Sims 3 with different EP's , I found solutons for different problems . 

1. LAG!!! - To reduce your lag , you can use GAMEBOOSTER . This program solved my LAG problem , decreasing consistently . Using this , I could play different LP's with no problem ( thinking about lag ) .

2. CRASH!!! - To solve your problems ( thinking about crash ) , FIRST you can move your MODS folder from DOCUMENTS/ELECTRONIC ARTS/THE SIMS 3/MODS anywhere in your PC/LAPTOP , open your game and see if it makes a difference . Some mods need to be reinstalled with a version compatible with your current version . ( My problem was that , after 1-2 new mods , my game keeps crashing becouse I wasn't very attempt with the version of that mode I downloaded . I also solved my problems with ULTIMATE FIX . Here is download : https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t752-the-sims-3-ultimate-fix-should-fix-most-of-your-problems?highlight=ultimate+fix .

Thise are my problems that occur frequently . Hope it's helping you . flower 

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Those are my tips for solving some problems , sorry if it's not working for you , it just worked for me and I want to share my knowledge. When I will find new ways, and I will share those.Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven 

Bye I love you

Hello,

GameBooster is often mentioned by G4TW community. However, the results vary.
Crashes can be led by different reasons. Removing mods sure helps, but there may be other reasons that lead to this.
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top