Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELP!!! C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin doesn´t exist? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HELP!!! C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin doesn´t exist? [SOLVED] Empty HELP!!! C:Program Files (x86)Electronic ArtsThe Sims 3GameBin doesn´t exist? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 25 Feb 2013, 17:35

I tried to follow the instructions 100%, but I don´t have the folder called:
[b]C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin.

I own a legit copy of the game that came with seasons, and I DO have a folder called
[/b]C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 Seasons\Game\Bin.

I downloaded like 10 expension packs from this site and also all the other ***Bin folders from these exist.

I tried pasting the fix in the folder I found (seasons), but it doesn´t seem to work.
Also, I did´t get the option to replace the files as it said in the instructions, I just dragged them in there and nothing "happened"

Tried starting the game any way, but it just says that I don´t have the disc for the 70-s, 80-s****...

Feel like I´m the dumbest person in the world, I meen, it´s supposed to be real easy, I know.

Please help me out.

//EDIT

I found the folder I think. Could it be in Origin instead of Electronic arts??? I mean, that must be it, right? HELP!!! C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin doesn´t exist? [SOLVED] 2830496658 HELP!!! C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin doesn´t exist? [SOLVED] 1490881299

//EDIT

I just keep answering my own threads... Maybe that´s not it after all. It has another "bin" in the "bin"????

Admin Edit: DO NOT SPAM, BUT USE THE "EDIT" BUTTON ON YOUR POST INSTEAD!

- ADMIN

Back to top Go down

HELP!!! C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin doesn´t exist? [SOLVED] Empty Re: HELP!!! C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin doesn´t exist? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 25 Feb 2013, 19:12

Hi

Just want to say that applying cracks on your Expansion Installation folders will not make the game work. Smile

Ok Did you Choosed a Standard Installation or Custom Installation when Installing the Sims 3 Base Game? If you Choosed the Standard your Folder can be Located in Your Program Files then Electronics Arts> The Sims 3.

If you can reinstall it try it then if its still the same Redownload a new Installer ( If you dont want to you can wait for other users to help you , its your choice )

Good Luck Very Happy

Back to top Go down

HELP!!! C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin doesn´t exist? [SOLVED] Empty problem solved

Post by Guest Mon 25 Feb 2013, 19:50

It should have been easy, I know.
Anyway, after a few attempts I finally managed to get it to work. My base game was in an Origin folder instead of in the EA folder, but apart from that, I think t was just me being stupid and confused that caused all the problems. I guess it works now anyway, since I was able to launch the game. Haven´t checked if all items are working, but I suppose it wouldn´t have started otherwise( the game).

Back to top Go down

HELP!!! C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin doesn´t exist? [SOLVED] Empty Re: HELP!!! C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin doesn´t exist? [SOLVED]

Post by invalidusername Mon 25 Feb 2013, 21:38

Just for future reference, yes, Origin games will always be installed to that folder by default, and yes, that is indeed where the crack is supposed to be put in that case. (I think Admin may want to put this in a side note somewhere, because I've noticed this question popping up a lot more lately.)

Enjoy your game! Smile
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon 25 Feb 2013, 21:55

Hello,

Enjoy your game and don't hesitate to contact us again if you need more help!
Next time keep all your problems regarding the same game in one topic, please.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top