Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELP!!! C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin doesn´t exist? [CLOSED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HELP!!! C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin doesn´t exist? [CLOSED] Empty HELP!!! C:Program Files (x86)Electronic ArtsThe Sims 3GameBin doesn´t exist? [CLOSED]

Post by Guest Mon 25 Feb 2013, 17:35

I tried to follow the instructions 100%, but I don´t have the folder called:
[b]C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin.

I own a legit copy of the game that came with seasons, and I DO have a folder called
[/b]C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 Seasons\Game\Bin.

I downloaded like 10 expension packs from this site and also all the other ***Bin folders from these exist.

I tried pasting the fix in the folder I found (seasons), but it doesn´t seem to work.
Also, I did´t get the option to replace the files as it said in the instructions, I just dragged them in there and nothing "happened"

Tried starting the game any way, but it just says that I don´t have the disc for the 70-s, 80-s****...

Feel like I´m the dumbest person in the world, I meen, it´s supposed to be real easy, I know.

Please help me out.

Back to top Go down

HELP!!! C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin doesn´t exist? [CLOSED] Empty Re: HELP!!! C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin doesn´t exist? [CLOSED]

Post by Admin Mon 25 Feb 2013, 21:52

Hello,

Please do not spam all over the Forum, but keep all your problems regarding the same game in ONE topic, instead of opening new topics all the time. You're only making it harder for us to provide help.
I've closed this topic, continue here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t10475-help-cprogram-files-x86electronic-artsthe-sims-3gamebin-doesnt-exist

Thank you.
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)