Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

File Path C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin does not exist

View previous topic View next topic Go down

File Path C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin does not exist Empty File Path C:Program Files (x86)Electronic ArtsThe Sims 3GameBin does not exist

Post by Guest Wed 11 Apr 2012, 21:45

When I go to My Computer, C:, Program Files (x86), it stops there, there is no Electronic Arts folder in there. I have been trying for days to get this game to work, and it's seriously bugging me. i'm not sure if it's something I did wrong or what, but that folder doesn't exist. Please Help

//EDIT

The fix thing tells me to drag and drop the files from the Base Game folder into this folder C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin but it doesn't exist.

Back to top Go down

File Path C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin does not exist Empty Re: File Path C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin does not exist

Post by ☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠ Thu 12 Apr 2012, 08:01

Hello,

It looks like one of the following applies to your situation:
- You have changed the default install directory when you installed the base game, in which case you should look for the base game\bin there.
- You have a base game bought online from the Origin website, in which case the folder you're looking for is C:\Program Files (x86)\Origin\The Sims 3\Game\Bin.
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
☠ ~ Aɳɳ ~ ☠
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix
First Lady / Commander-In-Chief
G4TW SUPER Adminatrix First Lady / Commander-In-Chief

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows XP
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)