Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 Pets "Please insert disk 1" issue?? [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 Pets "Please insert disk 1" issue??  [SOLVED] Empty Sims 3 Pets "Please insert disk 1" issue?? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 01 Mar 2013, 22:37

Hello,
I have been trying to get sims 3 downloaded on my computer and cannot get past the disk 1 prompt. I have installed both the ultimate fix, manual patch, and pets fix and still cannot get it to go away..I've scoured through the threads but every thread I found on it has been solved simply by downloading the fix. Are there any suggestions/things I might be missing/particular order I'm supposed to be doing it? I have generations, town stuff, supernatural, late night, seasons, and showtimes all downloaded and running with no issue. Maybe I'm stupid...but I cannot get it to work!! Sims 3 Pets "Please insert disk 1" issue??  [SOLVED] 1490881299 Sims 3 Pets "Please insert disk 1" issue??  [SOLVED] 2279017149

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Pets "Please insert disk 1" issue??  [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 Pets "Please insert disk 1" issue?? [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Sat 02 Mar 2013, 20:56

Hello,

Did you actually use this one and applied it correctly: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t2251-the-sims-3-pets-please-insert-disk-1-official-fix ?
If yes, please try as follows:

Open the .rar file you downloaded using only WinRar, which can be downloaded from www.games4theworld.org . (If you use any other software than WinRar, like WinZip or 7-zip, the files will get messed up!)
When you've opened the file using WinRar, select áll the files in it and drag & drop them to a folder on your Desktop. When the extraction is done, close the .rar file and open the folder on your Desktop.
Now, start by reading the included "# Installation Guide.txt" and you should be able to get the game to work yourself. Good luck!

Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 Pets "Please insert disk 1" issue??  [SOLVED] Empty Re: Sims 3 Pets "Please insert disk 1" issue?? [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 02 Mar 2013, 21:37

I got it to work Smile I had to extract both the pets expansion and the pets fix with winrar and that did the trick. Who knew that an extracting program made so much of a difference??? Thanks so much for the help! Mystery solved cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 02 Mar 2013, 22:20

Hello,

You're welcome. Fixing most problems usually takes seconds, but it's just a matter of knowing what is causing the problem.
So enjoy the game again and please let us know if you need more help! Sims 3 Pets "Please insert disk 1" issue??  [SOLVED] 611149516
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top