Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Installation problem in the Sims 3 Supernatural - "failed to update" [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Installation problem in the Sims 3 Supernatural - "failed to update" [SOLVED] Empty Installation problem in the Sims 3 Supernatural - "failed to update" [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Sat 02 Mar 2013, 17:56

Hello,
Please help me!
Currently I am trying to install the Sims 3 Supernatural but the installation got terminated because it says the Sims 3 unable to update.
However, I already have my the Sims 3 on the latest version (I choose the automatic updates option). And currently I have all the expansion packs installed and well played except the Supernaturals and the Seasons. I downloaded everything from the games4theworld website and I followed all the installation correctly (the MUST READ and the ULTIMATE FIX) so everything went very well just until now.

What went wrong now? Sad
Could it be the ISO? I mounted the .iso with poweriso.
Or could it be the installed custom world? I have Paris and Newyork..

p.s: I cleaned up my caches files just to see if it makes any difference, but it doesnt T_T

any suggestion will be highly appreciated!!!

thank you!

Gr,
Rruwinda

Back to top Go down

Installation problem in the Sims 3 Supernatural - "failed to update" [SOLVED] Empty Re: Installation problem in the Sims 3 Supernatural - "failed to update" [SOLVED]

Post by Admin Sat 02 Mar 2013, 21:12

Hello,

.ISO? If it's an .ISO file, it's not a Games4theworld download. Doesn't matter though, as long as it's a non-modified installer.

Try these steps again: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly , but do them in this order now: 2, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.

Good luck!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Installation problem in the Sims 3 Supernatural - "failed to update" [SOLVED] Empty Re: Installation problem in the Sims 3 Supernatural - "failed to update" [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Mon 04 Mar 2013, 11:49

Thank you very much for your feedback!!

Indeed I downloaded here (http://www.games4theworld.org/downloads.html), it was in RAR but inside is an .ISO file. Is that not the case??

I will try now your suggestion! I will let you know if it works!

gr,
Rruwinda

//EDIT

Dear games4theworld,
my bad, I re-downloaded the file and now it is
not in an ISO format anymore. I have no idea why did I get the ISO
format before! and now I obviously think it is not from your website.
Perhaps it was during my frustration time last weekend when I keep
downloading things from various website just to have my game running! I
should have just stick to games4theworld, because IT WORKS WELL NOW Smile

MANY THANKS FROM A HAPPY USER!!!

gr,
Rruwinda

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed 06 Mar 2013, 20:36

Hello there,

You're always welcome at Games4theworld's, glad to hear it's all working fine now!
Enjoy the game and do not hesitate to contact us again if you need more assistance! Installation problem in the Sims 3 Supernatural - "failed to update" [SOLVED] 611149516
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top