Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The sims 3 and University life crashing!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The sims 3 and University life crashing! Empty The sims 3 and University life crashing!

Post by Guest Thu 07 Mar 2013, 05:05

For some reason when I play the sims I played a new family in aurora skies and when I go to university when it's done loading the university map and the aurora skies map is overlapping I figured ok lets save my family with their home and move to the main town sunset valley but when I go to load sunset valley the sims 3 crashes! I can play on the town aurora skies but I crash everytime I try to load Sunset Valley. I was hoping maybe someone could help?

Back to top Go down

The sims 3 and University life crashing! Empty Re: The sims 3 and University life crashing!

Post by Guest Sat 09 Mar 2013, 07:02

Try following this guide by clicking here. Good luck!

Back to top Go down

The sims 3 and University life crashing! Empty Re: The sims 3 and University life crashing!

Post by Admin Sat 16 Mar 2013, 20:46

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply!
Unfortunately we were not able to get back to you in time. I'd like to apologize for that.

Do you still need assistance?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top