Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Installing university erased from Katy Perry to University

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Installing university erased from Katy Perry to University Empty Installing university erased from Katy Perry to University

Post by Guest Thu 07 Mar 2013, 05:43

Hello,
This isn't really a trouble, but this was a bug that i guess other have to know, a bug during installation:

I had all the expansion installed, it as working verry well until i instaler University. I know how to instal, i've made everything like the other, make the fix etc etc....

Wen i got on the Launcher to refreach the update, the little logo at the bottom ar grey like if it's uninstalled since Katy Perry to the newest one, university.

I was thinking something whent wrong during university installation, so, I've uninstalled those 6 ones. Before re-instaling, i've made the mannipulation in Regedit, installed them back but not university. Check launcher they are still grey. And i finally tried to install university with the new fix, didn't changed anything.

So, i tried to keep going even if they are grey in launcher because they where here, installed ! When i log in the game, the loading page with the latest expansion style appear, so -> university. Just telling to the other who have this trouble in future to do not uninstall, try playing, maybe it's just a little bug.

Hope I helped >.<
Loryrainbow

Back to top Go down

Installing university erased from Katy Perry to University Empty Re: Installing university erased from Katy Perry to University

Post by Admin Sat 16 Mar 2013, 22:09

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply!
Unfortunately we were not able to get back to you in time. I'd like to apologize for that.

Do you still need assistance?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)