Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1.50 manual patch issues & more. [SOLVED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1.50 manual patch issues & more. [SOLVED] Empty 1.50 manual patch issues & more. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 08 Mar 2013, 07:06

Hi, I had recently been having some issues with the game where every time I went to create a household mode it would just show the little circle indicating that it was load but then it never actually gets to create a sim mode. Normally it takes all of a 25 seconds to get to create a sim but now it won't do anything. So I thought maybe the reason for that was that I hadn't yet updated to the 1.50 version of the game. So I downloaded the manual patch from you guys. I know that I must have done something wrong because now it's given me the "please insert disc" error message. Right now I have all the games installed up to 70s, 80s, and 90s stuff. I did apply the fix and it is still given me the same error message. Also to elaborate a bit more on my forever loading households issue is I know it isn't frozen or anything because the circle keeps spinning and the music is playing. I did take out all of my cc from it's folder and run the game without the cc in the launcher and still had the same issue. What should I do?

Back to top Go down

1.50 manual patch issues & more. [SOLVED] Empty Re: 1.50 manual patch issues & more. [SOLVED]

Post by invalidusername Fri 08 Mar 2013, 14:20

Try backing up and removing "Documents/Electronic Arts/Sims 3" to make sure you're starting the game with no mods or anything, then do a play test and let us know how it works after that.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

1.50 manual patch issues & more. [SOLVED] Empty Re: 1.50 manual patch issues & more. [SOLVED]

Post by Guest Fri 08 Mar 2013, 19:04

Last night I reapplied the fix and it worked perfectly. Thanks for the help though. Much appreciated Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat 16 Mar 2013, 22:23

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply!
Enjoy your game and please let us know if you need more help!
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top