Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

University Life won't download?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

University Life won't download? Empty University Life won't download?

Post by Guest Fri 08 Mar 2013, 21:11

Sorry for having to ask this, but I'm not sure if this problem is on my end, or what's up.

Anyway, I'm able to access the downloads page at G4TW, but when I try to download UL, I get an error message saying the file is invalid and won't download.

I would post a screenshot, but the homepage isn't loading for me anymore (which I'm assuming is from all the traffic) so is there something wrong with the file, or is it just overloaded right now?

EDIT: This is the page I get redirected to when I try to access G4TW.

University Life won't download? 4049071320
EDIT: Can't post links, copy/paste, sorries!

Back to top Go down

University Life won't download? Empty Re: University Life won't download?

Post by Guest Sat 09 Mar 2013, 16:14

Hey.

I had the same kind of problem except that I have no idea why you got linked to that but now I have University Life up and running and it's awesome, by the way.

What you want to do is go on G4TW's Pirate Bay Proxy download.
Here's the link:G4TW Pirate Bay Proxy -University Life

1.Click on the first result; that will bring you to the G4TW University Life torrent.

2.Right above the blank space which has the description of the torrent, you should see two links: One says, 'Get this Torrent' with a 'magnet' next to it and another says, 'Anonymous Download' with a 'lock'.

3. Right Click the 'Get This Torrent' one and click, 'Copy this link address'. I don't know whether you use Chrome or not but it should have an option along those lines.

4. Open your torrent downloader. I use BitTorrent. If you have BitTorrent, make sure that it's the latest version otherwise I can't guarantee that the option in the next step will be there.
I used to use Utorrent before but found it a bit slow. It should have the same thing, though.

5. Find and click, 'Add torrent URL'. On Bitorrent, it's on the options bar right next to the icons for, 'Start', 'Pause' and 'Stop'. You should be able to find it pretty easily.

6. A dialogue box will come up and you should see that it has already pasted the link which you copied earlier.

7. Press 'OK' at the bottom of the dialogue box. Now you should see that the torrent is downloading.

8. Install and Play!

I hope that this helped you! It certainly helped me after half an hour of trying to download University Life from G4TW website. *phew*

P.S. The homepage didn't load for me for a few days but then it started loading again......really slowly.

Back to top Go down

University Life won't download? Empty Re: University Life won't download?

Post by Admin Sat 16 Mar 2013, 22:27

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply!
Unfortunately we were not able to get back to you in time. I'd like to apologize for that.

Do you still need assistance?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)