Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is what happens when you have irresponsible roommates

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This is what happens when you have irresponsible roommates Empty This is what happens when you have irresponsible roommates

Post by Guest Sat 09 Mar 2013, 12:17

I got 7 roommates in my house, after not checking the dining room for about a week in-game (I was doing researches, ALOT), this happened.

Oh, And FYI : This is what happens when you have irresponsible roommates 1577371209
This is what happens when you have irresponsible roommates T1nxtej

Last edited by joeystar on Sat 09 Mar 2013, 12:21; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I got [center] under the picture :\)

Back to top Go down

This is what happens when you have irresponsible roommates Empty Re: This is what happens when you have irresponsible roommates

Post by Guest Sun 10 Mar 2013, 00:35

The humanity! D:

Back to top Go down

This is what happens when you have irresponsible roommates Empty Re: This is what happens when you have irresponsible roommates

Post by Guest Sun 10 Mar 2013, 01:31

Sadly enough thats what my kitchen looks like after a playing spree...This is what happens when you have irresponsible roommates 2279017149

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 13 Mar 2013, 14:01

Love the stench everywhere with the moskitoes xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Mar 2013, 11:57

Oh Yuck! I'm not much of a fan of the roomates system, I was expecting it to be so much better that it actually was! I suggest they club together and buy a butler!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Mar 2013, 17:38

Why have a butler if you could have Bonehilda?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu 28 Mar 2013, 20:17

OOoooh True! Bonehilda for the win!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 01 Jun 2013, 02:10

Nerds making biochemical weapons for SimIndustries...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 22 Jun 2013, 04:33

lol I would not stand for that I would kick them out right away I have two and there nothing like this all they do is watch tv and I limit the amount of rooms they can go into.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 22 Jun 2013, 13:08

BTW,can we make them more responsible ??? =o

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 22 Jun 2013, 13:13

No i don't think so it depends on the sim luckily you get a neat one and you  just nag them to clean up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 22 Jun 2013, 13:15

I skip the nagging thing . I just use nrass's master controller mod . Then i kill them xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 22 Jun 2013, 13:19

lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat 22 Jun 2013, 22:32

This happened to me once in University Life.. ._. I had no idea I would have the slobbiest & snobbiest roommates in the entire game! -.-

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jun 2013, 00:17

Payback's a Censored. When your sim graduates, set the dorm on fire.

Though my roommates seem to have done a good enough job with that themselves...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jun 2013, 21:58

TUN3R wrote:Payback's a Censored. When your sim graduates, set the dorm on fire.

Though my roommates seem to have done a good enough job with that themselves...

lol! This is great xD I'm so going to do it though <_< Unless I make someone pretty in there and make them my lover D;

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun 23 Jun 2013, 22:15

If any death calls for death by flies, that photo proves it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon 24 Jun 2013, 00:40

Ain't that the truth. Damn I miss that, and the satellites too.

1. Piss off mother-in-law so that she'll be in a bad mood.
2. Make her worst fears come true so that her aspiration will be low... oh wait, you already have that covered, you married her child, haha.
3. Make her watch the clouds.
4. ???
5. Sell the satellite that just crushed her and buy a new car.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top