Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just want to be clear about eps + Ultimate Fix!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just want to be clear about eps + Ultimate Fix!! Empty Just want to be clear about eps + Ultimate Fix!!

Post by Guest Thu 14 Mar 2013, 02:02

so i've been going around the forums, i saw that admin posted that the cracks in the torrents are basically out of date, and if you want to install an ep after you have installed the base game and manual patched and ultimate fixed it as outlined here: https://games4theworld.forumotion.com/t1171-must-read-how-to-install-the-sims-3-correctly
then all you have to do is install it and it should work? or if it doesn't then you just have to repeat steps 3 and 4 in the previous link
i just want to be clear for future reference, you don't have to drag+drop ALL the cracks in the ultimate fix to update the game anymore? just the one for the base game?
:newfag:

Back to top Go down

Just want to be clear about eps + Ultimate Fix!! Empty Re: Just want to be clear about eps + Ultimate Fix!!

Post by invalidusername Sat 16 Mar 2013, 15:28

You just have to use the folder labeled #crack. The rest aren't cracks, they're the original game files, and are there for people who would like to update using the launcher.
invalidusername
invalidusername
G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix
Discharged with Honors

G4TW RETIRED Moderatrix Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 10

System architecture :
  • 64 bits (x64)

Favourite games : The Sims, Assassin's Creed (All), Elder Scolls, Dragon Age : Origins, Harvest Moon, Mario, Zelda, Psychonauts, SimCity, House of the Dead : Overkill, Magic: The Gathering, Saint's Row, Civilization 5, The Witcher

Female

Back to top Go down

Just want to be clear about eps + Ultimate Fix!! Empty Re: Just want to be clear about eps + Ultimate Fix!!

Post by Admin Sat 16 Mar 2013, 22:58

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply!
Unfortunately we were not able to get back to you in time. I'd like to apologize for that.

Do you still need assistance?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top