Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sims 3 bugs (FEEL FREE TO TALK ABOUT THE BUGS YOU EXPERIENCE HERE!!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sims 3 bugs (FEEL FREE TO TALK ABOUT THE BUGS YOU EXPERIENCE HERE!!) Empty Sims 3 bugs (FEEL FREE TO TALK ABOUT THE BUGS YOU EXPERIENCE HERE!!)

Post by J.T. Thu 14 Mar 2013, 06:33

There is actually a lot of bugs in Sims 3. First, for Universtiy Life, before i redownload University Life, when I ask my sim to ask other sims about degree, it sucks. No sign showing me the degree of their sims and i do not know why! Second, for ambitions, in fact, when the sim is in level one of his career, he/she can hack into information base as well as searching for cases on computer or at police station! However, after i installed ambition, there was no investigator option when i clicked on the computer (he is an investigator!). So i decided to redownload and install it, there is finally an investigator option, but there is only an option "searching for cases"! What's more, there is a bug there. My game mixes up the opportunities of University Life (namly Power studying) and the cases together! That is so frustrating for me. And then I decided to delete all the folders of Sims 3 (including the folder in the document section on computer), and redownloaded all Eps and installed them again. Again, there is only one option for the investigator, that is, "Hack into information base". I have no idea what is going on!
J.T.
J.T.
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP
Discharged with Honors
G4TW RETIRED Helper / VIP Discharged with Honors

Windows version :
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)

Male

Back to top Go down

Sims 3 bugs (FEEL FREE TO TALK ABOUT THE BUGS YOU EXPERIENCE HERE!!) Empty Re: Sims 3 bugs (FEEL FREE TO TALK ABOUT THE BUGS YOU EXPERIENCE HERE!!)

Post by Admin Sat 16 Mar 2013, 21:00

Hello,

Sorry for the late reply!
Unfortunately we were not able to get back to you in time. I'd like to apologize for that.

Do you still need assistance?
Admin
Admin
G4TW RETIRED Adminator
GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder
G4TW RETIRED Adminator GΛMΣ MΛƧƬΣЯ / Forum Founder

Windows version :
  • Windows 8
  • Windows 7

System architecture :
  • 32 bits (x86)
  • 64 bits (x64)