Old ® Games4theworld Forum / Archive
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What EP should I uninstall?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

EP that I have to uninstall :(

What EP should I uninstall? I_vote_lcap29%What EP should I uninstall? I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 4 ]
What EP should I uninstall? I_vote_lcap21%What EP should I uninstall? I_vote_rcap 21% 
[ 3 ]
What EP should I uninstall? I_vote_lcap29%What EP should I uninstall? I_vote_rcap 29% 
[ 4 ]
What EP should I uninstall? I_vote_lcap14%What EP should I uninstall? I_vote_rcap 14% 
[ 2 ]
What EP should I uninstall? I_vote_lcap7%What EP should I uninstall? I_vote_rcap 7% 
[ 1 ]
What EP should I uninstall? I_vote_lcap0%What EP should I uninstall? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 14

Poll closed

What EP should I uninstall? Empty What EP should I uninstall?

Post by Guest Wed 20 Mar 2013, 01:57

I currently have 6 EPS, that includes Sims 3 University.
but since having that 6, my game always lags. And it's like it keeps telling me to uninstall a EP Very Happy
I can't actually choose what I should remove because of the benefits I keep on thinking Sad

Ambitions- I like it because of the jobs, but I can't mostly use the interior design and the fashion design because it always crashes my game. the jobs I only use in this EP is investigator, fire fighter and doctor.

Generations- well of course the fact that it's a must when playing legacy (I don't know if it's only me lol! )

Late Night- very useful! the clothes, bars and musical instruments. I don't want this EP to be gone in my game Sad

Supernatural - I like playing being a supernatural Smile especially being a witch/vampire and Bonehilda is very useful for me xD

Seasons - one of the EP I've been waiting for XD I don't want to remove this

University- LOL XD do i have to explain why I don't want this in my game? XD This EP rocks! xD

Yeah.... This is the reason why I can't make up my mind =___= plus, I'm a big fan of The Sims. I like all the EPS but I really have to choose Sad
and sorry for my bad english xD

Back to top Go down

What EP should I uninstall? Empty Re: What EP should I uninstall?

Post by Guest Sun 24 Mar 2013, 18:43

Ambitions I think is my least favourite, not a fan of Showtime either.

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top